Some much needed logic keybinds

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    I recently built a lot of logic circuits and experienced a lot of pain over some things that could've been avoided had there been a couple more aditions to the C + V method of linking...

-Shift+C then V onto another block: Would work the same way as Shift+V. Would allow the player to connect a whole group to a block. Eg) 25 Activation modules connected to an AND gate would normally be irritating, but no longer.
    -C and then Shift+C to as many blocks as needed, making them all in the "to be connected to" state, finally placing down a block/ pressing V onto a block would connect all those blocks to the one we placed down/ selected. Similar to multi selecting folders on Windows. Eg) "C" on Activation module 1, "Shift+C" on Activation module 2 and placing down a OR gate. Both the activation blocks would get connected to the OR gate.
    -Please have some way of finding out how many masters and slaves a particular logic block has. The number of hours I've spent following logic pipes around to figure that out is crazy! I'm sure this shouldn't be too hard to implement.
    -Please spawn NOT gates in the ON state. Pretty please!
    These suggestions, though little(?) would surely ease down the process of building complex circuitry by a great extent! I'll add stuff as I think more about it.

Last edited: