[Solved] HELP! Starmade Connector Glitching!

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    So yesterday i was playing starmade, it was working fine, exited the game, today loaded the launcher, got onto Starmade connection setup made sure i was on the singleplayer option, clicked ok.... The starmade Connector window popped up after a 5 second delay and in the window it said "Connecting..." and it never changed for 10 minutes, so i restarted the launcher, did every thing i do normally, but i got the same result "Connecting...", so i updated my java, same result reinstalled starmade through steam (i had linked my steam account with my starmade 3 months prior and was using starmade through steam before the glitch) but i had the same result.
    Please help!!

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    If you solved this, it would be good to post how just in case somebody else has this same issue

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    If you solved this, it would be good to post how just in case somebody else has this same issue
    I slolved this through; First saving all the blueprints i had made and putting them into the desktop, second deleting every thing in the starmade folder, third going into steam (if you have in it steam) deleting local content for starmade, fourth reinstall through steam, fith update and install from starmade launcher, six update drivers and java if needed.