*solved* First test! Some issues

Reaction score
    hey !
    I came from Reddit, and I really like your idea, so I decided to give your game some test!

So far, here are some of the problems that prevented me from playing :

• When ALT+TABBed, you can't get back the control with the mouse, which stay as a cursor.

• No fullscreen/custom resolution

• I wasn't able to use the weapons... When i press my left button, I see some white lines but nothing else. (But once I lost the mouse, I could shoot something... very weird. Maybe it's my configuration after all)
    For the moment, I like the sensations when you pilot your ship, and I struggle to understand how it works. :)

schema

Cat God
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    Hi,
    thank you for testing.

• if you press ALT, the mouse is going to be ungrabbed. you can get the control back by pressing 'ALT' again. I already added a help information in the newest version (you probably have an older version)

• Fullscreen custom resolutions are already available. you have to start the client-menu.bat to get to the client menu. To play singleplayer make sure just to check the 'start local server' checkbox.

• Have you completed the tutorial? This is how it works basically: For every WeaponController you place, you get one weapon-option you can assign to your sidebar. If you press 't' while piloting a ship, you can reassign the weaponcontrollers to your sidebar by selecting them and press the number you want them to be on the side-bar. than you can use that weapon by pressing taht number.

What you saw (the lines) was actually the docking ray, which is available, when you have a ship core. It's also reassignable when you press 't'. It's used to dock your ship to another ship.

if there is no weapon assignable when you press 't' your weapon controller is probably not connected to the core.

Reaction score
    Cool!
    The main problem was the ungrabbing of the mouse, because it causes me to lose patience, and I didn't finish the tutorial. Now I had, and everythings is okay :)

Can't wait to try this game with people!