Sol Remembrance Community

Reaction score
    Sorry about the grammar issues, I was typing fast, and on my iPad (which I'm using again) I'll fix the galaxy distance thing, and make Jimmy from a galaxy far away, settled by humans almost 300 years ago. This group had rebelled from the government at the time, and wanted to make their own private, self-sustaining colony very, very far away.

EDIT - All I did was make a new preamble to the backstory and changed a few things towards the end. I'm not going to fix the grammar issues because if I was going to, it would require me to retype the entire thing, and I don't want to do that. I hope you like it, and again, I can change my IGN to whatever you need

EDIT 2 - what if the "big ship" mentioned in the end of the lore is 1/2 of the dreadnought UFSF Asteria? That would be pretty cool to do. I could take off half of the ship and re-catalog it for this purpose. If you don't want half of a ship coming through, I can change my background to the ship never blowing up, but all crew removed except Jimmy, and the ship is now in Sol Remembrance.

Last edited:

Centauri

Ancient Lurker & Modder
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    IGN - FireG0dz (can be changed if you so desire)

Character Name - Jimmy "FireGod" Firyh
    Character Age - 34
    Character Species - Human
    Character Description - Male, 6' 0" 247 lbs. he has a muscular build. Always wears his blue uniform because it reminds him of his former glory days as captain of a capital ship. His personality is smart, a great tactician, good with people, but if you aggravate him, you do not want to be nearby. He knows how to use a ship to the best of his capabilities.
    Character Backstory - Roughly 300 years ago, a group of 176 Humans left the current controlling government and set out for a galaxy very far away, to make their own private colony that could be self-sustaining. Within 100 years, the colony had split into three clans. The Infernos were pirates that always attacked larger ships in big groups, and piloted Isanyths. The Helios were an aggressive clan with a huge fleet of ships, and constantly attacked the other clans. Lastly, The Kujahs were a clan devoted to protecting themselves, and developed the biggest and best warships known to the entire galaxy. Jimmy was part of the Kujahs. When he was 14, (the age for getting a ships license) he received his first ship. It was a small, light interceptor with guns that packed a powerful punch. Two days after, on his way to school, he was attacked by a band of 8 ships known as Isanyths. These pirates would terrorize smaller ships, and a group big enough could tear down a capital ship. Jimmy killed all 8 without a scratch. That night, he immediately enlisted in the StarFleet. When he was 18, he was accepted. He served on the UFSF Asteria, a dreadnought, as a janitor. 2 months later, he was promoted to officer, and put in command of an anti-missile turret. After shooting down a barrage of missiles from a ship known to get past all turrets, he was put in command of the main turret battery. Then, after successfully destroying a heavy frigate with one shot, he was promoted to executive officer of the vessel. Then, he got his nickname, "FireGod" the ship had just destroyed a light corvette, but it landed a few hits. After the first jump, the warp drive blew up, creating a massive fire in the reactor room, where 18 people were working. Without hesitation, he ran into the room and got all 18 people out, having to remove smoldering prices of metal along the way. He suffered from third degree burns. The next day, he was completely healed, with hardly any medical attention. Two weeks later, an Isanyth came out of nowhere in their own territory. The shields were under repair after a cruiser with an ion beam knocked them out. A single shot from the Isanyth killed the captain. The small ship was destroyed instantly. Then, a choice. Who is going to be the captain? It was a unanimous decision. Jimmy commanded the UFSF Asteria for 15 years. Then one day, after successfully destroying an enemy dreadnought, ending a war, the jump drive exploded again. This time, the ship was split in half. After everyone was ushered to escape pods and everyone was out, he took a slightly damaged one. When told to jump back home, he ended up many galaxies away, to where he is today, locked in a strange place. All he wants it to do is start over, come in a capital ship as whatever rank he can get, and work his way up the ranks again.
    Sorry about the grammar issues, I was typing fast, and on my iPad (which I'm using again) I'll fix the galaxy distance thing, and make Jimmy from a galaxy far away, settled by humans almost 300 years ago. This group had rebelled from the government at the time, and wanted to make their own private, self-sustaining colony very, very far away.

EDIT - All I did was make a new preamble to the backstory and changed a few things towards the end. I'm not going to fix the grammar issues because if I was going to, it would require me to retype the entire thing, and I don't want to do that. I hope you like it, and again, I can change my IGN to whatever you need

EDIT 2 - what if the "big ship" mentioned in the end of the lore is 1/2 of the dreadnought UFSF Asteria? That would be pretty cool to do. I could take off half of the ship and re-catalog it for this purpose. If you don't want half of a ship coming through, I can change my background to the ship never blowing up, but all crew removed except Jimmy, and the ship is now in Sol Remembrance.
    Your revised backstory is fine as it is, and for part of the Asteria coming through, we can't do that. Therefore, I personally recommend just keeping it as an escape pod. If it is kept as it is now, it is considered accepted. ;) (Also, make sure to join our discord as we make day to day announcements there along with it being the main way for non-forumbased communications)

Reaction score
    Your revised backstory is fine as it is, and for part of the Asteria coming through, we can't do that. Therefore, I personally recommend just keeping it as an escape pod. ;) (If it is kept as it is now, it is considered accepted)
    That's ok with me. For the third time, would you like me to change my IGN to Jimmy Firyh?

Last edited:

Centauri

Ancient Lurker & Modder
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    That's ok with me. For the third time, would you like me to change my IGN to Jimmy Firyh?
    It is up to you. As "FireGod" is a nickname, keeping your IGN as what you currently have it as is acceptable, or you could change it to "Jimmy_Firyh", either works.

Reaction score
    It is up to you. As "FireGod" is a nickname, keeping your IGN as what you currently have it as is acceptable, or you could change it to "Jimmy_Firyh", either works.
    I'll change it to Jimmy_Firyh (is the underscore necessary?) Also, is Discord a face-to-face communication like tea speak or is it a text communication? If it's face-to-face I'll have to say no sadly.

Centauri

Ancient Lurker & Modder
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    I'll change it to Jimmy_Firyh (is the underscore necessary?) Also, is Discord a face-to-face communication like tea speak or is it a text communication? If it's face-to-face I'll have to say no sadly.
    The underscore is sadly necessary due to limitations in the game, and the discord is mainly used for text communications, although there is the ability to have voice communications. (It is also completely free, and if you don't want to install the client, can be used from a web browser)

Reaction score
    The underscore is sadly necessary due to limitations in the game, and the discord is mainly used for text communications, although there is the ability to have voice communications. (It is also completely free, and if you don't want to install the client, can be used from a web browser)
    Good to know. I'll be on sometime in the next few days (I've been very busy lately)

Centauri

Ancient Lurker & Modder
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Good to know. I'll be on sometime in the next few days (I've been very busy lately)
    Alright. Whenever you are on, just ask someone to let you out of spawn and they should be able to do it for yeah :P

Reaction score
    Right. Here's an application I wrote (stupid me) for a server.. that has been dead for a long time. Regardless, here it is:

IGN: Tom_R_Toe
    Character Name: Jiid Qakth
    Character Age: 36
    Character Race: Human/Arrakeen
    Character Description: A tall, slender man with deep, glowing blue eyes; it's clear he has consumed a lifetime of Spice Melange.
    Character Backstory:Born on Arrakis amongst a tribe of Fremen (desert dwellers), Jiid is familiar with the way of the Spice. He was forced aboard a slave-ship when he was twelve, along with his family. He quickly learned, to his benefit, that the world is not as friendly nor as forgiving as it once had seemed.. He escaped onboard an escape pod shortly after being transported nearby a station. Being left in space for weeks, it was only thanks to the onboard life support and rations that he survived for so long; eventually, he was found by a group of cargo smugglers and was brought in, being taught the tricks of the trade. He learned to safely scuttle goods onboard their ship, and from there, he learned quickly how to use a blaster when the fastening went badly. Thus, he is adept in stealthy maneuvers and partitioning, however he has no knowledge of ship upkeep.

One morning, as Jiid was flying his scuttleship along a string of empire-controlled planets, a rift opened up. Being unable to steer away from it, Jiid was forced into another universe, in a different time and place.. He found his stash of Spice Melange had completely disspeared; although, his eyes remained the same bright neon blue. Hopefully, he wouldn't start craving it uncontrollably..

I hope you don't mind me using Arrakis (from the Dune universe). It's an interesting concept both as a series of novels and as an RP mechanism, so hopefully you can overlook it.

Last edited:

Centauri

Ancient Lurker & Modder
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Right. Here's an application I wrote (stupid me) for a server.. that has been dead for a long time. Regardless, here it is:

IGN: Tom_R_Toe
    Character Name: Jiid Qakth
    Character Age: 36
    Character Race: Human/Arrakeen
    Character Description: A tall, slender man with deep, glowing blue eyes; it's clear he has consumed a lifetime of Spice Melange.
    Character Backstory:Born on Arrakis amongst a tribe of Fremen (desert dwellers), Jiid is familiar with the way of the Spice. He was forced aboard a slave-ship when he was twelve, along with his family. He quickly learned, to his benefit, that the world is not as friendly nor as forgiving as it once had seemed.. He escaped onboard an escape pod shortly after being transported nearby a station. Being left in space for weeks, it was only thanks to the onboard life support and rations that he survived for so long; eventually, he was found by a group of cargo smugglers and was brought in, being taught the tricks of the trade. He learned to safely scuttle goods onboard their ship, and from there, he learned quickly how to use a blaster when the fastening went badly. Thus, he is adept in stealthy maneuvers and partitioning, however he has no knowledge of ship upkeep.

I hope you don't mind me using Arrakis (from the Dune universe). It's an interesting concept both as a series of novels and as an RP mechanism, so hopefully you can overlook it.
    The Arrakis thing is fine, although as that is in a different universe, you have to create a way your character into the SR universe. The 'rifts' as we call them in our WIP lore, can allow people from different universes to go into ours. (As long as they are human or another one of our species :p). Therefore, if you can change it to get your character to SR universe, the application would be acceptable. (Also, due to all the uses of spice, you can't have your character bring any of that with you into the SR universe.)

Reaction score
    Alright. Let's just say that the spice left his system a long time ago, but has left him with pure blue eyes purely for visual effect.

Edited the app. Should be acceptable now.

Centauri

Ancient Lurker & Modder
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Alright. Let's just say that the spice left his system a long time ago, but has left him with pure blue eyes purely for visual effect.

Edited the app. Should be acceptable now.
    Application is now accepted ;)

Doesn't seem to be anyone on right now.
    The server had not been updated to latest version in the last few days, and people were not able to easily get on. I have just updated the server to latest however, so people should be on more now.

Reaction score
    the server has been down for a while now. when will it be back up?