So....Beam turrets damage their mothership then :)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Thought this was kind of funny. Started refitting my ship with new turrets based on the new weapons.

Took it out for a spin on my server and ran into a clump of pirates, and found out my new turrets work great.......Well except for shooting holes in my own ship that is.
    starmade-screenshot-0000.png

For added fun, the docking kind of quirked out, so they started punching holes through the inside too.
    starmade-screenshot-0001.jpg
    Anyone else had fun things happen to their ships from bugs?

Reaction score
    When planets where flat, I was flying around on a purple planet. I stopped because I wanted to add thrusters or something, so I went into build mode and the core literally just fell though the planet. It didn't even shake a bit like clipping ships normal do, it just fell as if the planet wasn't there.
    I wish I got that on camera, because it was way too funny.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    I was just fitting my new spaceship with beam weapon turrets. Good thing I found this post before I got very far. They should really get that fixed.

Reaction score
    Thought this was kind of funny. Started refitting my ship with new turrets based on the new weapons.

Took it out for a spin on my server and ran into a clump of pirates, and found out my new turrets work great.......Well except for shooting holes in my own ship that is.
    View attachment 2117

For added fun, the docking kind of quirked out, so they started punching holes through the inside too.
    View attachment 2118
    Anyone else had fun things happen to their ships from bugs?
    That is some violent friendly fire!

kiddan

Cobalt-Blooded Bullet Mirror
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Purchased!
    Yea, a good tip for fixing it is to make your turrets have a wide/long base so they can't lean inward.