smedit Spaceship Yamato BluePrint (DONE)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    Hello; I have tried many times to build my own SpaceShip Yamato ship by hand and no matter the turn out its just not the same. I want the real feel and design of the actual ship. I dont have the time or know how to do all the edit stuff myself to get a smedit blueprint of the ship in game. Here is an example of what I need:

https://www.sheen.id.au/vbulletin/attachment.php?attachmentid=6808&d=1385503173

I would like it to be about 600 blocks long made of purple top stuff just like this one was, I want it just like it is in this picture.

Yes I have built many ship small to large by hand by myself. Now I want something special to me and exactly the appearance of a ship I like. I offer a 100$ visa/master card giftcard for anyone that takes the time to get this blueprint of the yamato in game, so it would look like the one in the picture. From there I would re-block it all to the hulls and pieces I want.

Thank you for your time, yes I understand many people are not happy with this kind of request but its not like I am the only one thats had a smedited ship >_>

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    Deleted it, choose it would be more suitable to offer more as its not an easy of a task as I expected, this ship design means a lot to me so its only fair in my opinion. Course many will disagree of my request but so long as someone would be willing to do it for me, all that matters to me!

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    I built my own Yamato-esque Space Battleship by hand. It\'s 275 meters long. I didn\'t need SMedit to get a look that was similar to the Yamato.

Also I would recommend building the Yamato to its proper scale, of 333 meters.

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    • Master Builder Bronze
    just so you know, i\'m working on the BP right now. i\'m importing it and editing the surface and shape so that it is relatively clean of artifacts. it\'s not going to be exactly 600 meters, but from what i can tell, the model will be close.

Projections: it may turn out longer than i expected it to be coming in around 700-800 rather than 600. if i finish it at all.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    Very cool Refiredum, hope it goes well and really at this point its size does not overly matter so long as I can get my hands on it. It body style design is awesome to me, and I have tried it many times by hand and unless your experienced at this kind of thing...just not happening lol. I plan to use this ship for RP and pvp so its size is important and bigger is really better anyway!

Keep up the great work, looking forward to it!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    if I get a copy I would let you have one =/

Hey Refiredum may I have the BP you have right now to see if its workable as is?

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    You are giving away 100$ to someone who imports a freely available 3D model into the game using a 3rd party tool and fixing up the minor derps said tool does? Isn\'t 100$ a bit much for something as simple as that? I understand that it\'s your money but couldn\'t it be spent more wisely?

Btw, the ship in that picture you provided measures 864m (lenght)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    • Master Builder Bronze
    also i\'m not really trusting the whole giftcard thing because:

-what\'s to stop you from using the code yourself?

-how are you going to get the giftcard to someone

-mailing money is a bad idea.

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • yep
    • yep
    • yep

Besides, I\'d feel bad to take 100$ from you for such a simple task :/

Reaction score
    Give it up!! if you aren\'t going to submit the blueprint, leave the guy alone. Let whoever submits it worry about whether or not the guy is going to pay.

Pointing out that it\'s possbile to build something block by block in a game where building block by block is the main part of the game isn\'t really needed or constructive. It\'s clear that this guy doesn\'t want to do the work so why don\'t you just worry about yourselves and leave the guy alone.

SMedit is broken in its current state. I\'m assuming it\'s possible to install it and a 2nd older install of starmade to get it to work but you know what? I\'m not going to do it, so I should take my own advice and shut the hell up.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    And I have it, an amazing job by TheImperialDonut.

A 600 block long Yamato in amazing voxel detail, i\'ll show you the results when I am done! This means he has been rewarded and I am sure he will tell you it was not a scam.

Thank you for your time everyone!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    that made no sense at all^

As I have a job and can afford to pay 100$ for a smedited hull of a ship lolz

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    • Master Builder Bronze
    i think he was aiming that at the people who were converting the 3d models.

Reaction score
    I just came here from the forums.

And what-

What- How- What-

Is someone really giving a hundred dollars to literally click the mouse 5 times?

I need to know. Seriously. I really really do need to know. I mean, even if SMEdit is uncompatible with the current version of Starmade, what\'s to stop one from downloading an older build? That makes it 7 mouse clicks, but really, 100 dollars?

EDIT: Double clicks count as 1 mouse click.