Skylord Luke needs your help

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Gold
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Video Genius
    Hello whoever is unfortunate to be reading this!

I am getting used to new stuff in game,and I am finally having enough time after calming down my real life ..to actually start reclaiming all that was lost in this last year. lots of unfinished projects.. lots of secret projects gathering dust!

So Im inviting anyone to invite me on [[[anyone on any server that can handle me]]] a server where I can have full creative mode privilige,so I can build/spawn/film my stuff from multiple perspectives.

Thanks to whoever is nice enough to help! :) <3

Dr. Whammy

Executive Constructologist of the United Star Axis
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive
    • Likeable Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Gold
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Video Genius
    This post kinda looks like you're begging for someone to bend over for you and skip any application process because you're Skylord Luke. Apply to one of the two options like everyone else.
    I applied to your server. Im sorry I gave you that impression that I expect something just because. After a year of absence I feel like a newb and I have no idea what is or who is active anymore. I hope I will be accepted and there wont be any problems :)

Reaction score
    Cakebuild is exclusively for creative builders.

I also suggest Light vs Dark Server: itlets you join with a Creative_nickname build alt-account. This creative alt account lets you spawn in a walled of build sector, and there you can do many things like use wrapper commands for spawning in asteroids or pirates. You just need to request it in their discord.

Benevolent27

Join the Dark Side
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Hello whoever is unfortunate to be reading this!

I am getting used to new stuff in game,and I am finally having enough time after calming down my real life ..to actually start reclaiming all that was lost in this last year. lots of unfinished projects.. lots of secret projects gathering dust!

So Im inviting anyone to invite me on [[[anyone on any server that can handle me]]] a server where I can have full creative mode privilige,so I can build/spawn/film my stuff from multiple perspectives.

Thanks to whoever is nice enough to help! :) <3
    Just come to LvD and create a build account.

- Your blueprints will be safe. Not just anyone can access your build area. You have to allow them to.
    - Access to build accounts are granted to anyone. There just needs to be an admin online to set you up, which takes about 30 seconds.
    - There are wrapper commands for build accounts to do things like spawn in pirates, asteroids, remove ships, etc.
    - You can safely collaborate with other build accounts by visiting them or allowing them visit you or by sending them a visit request. (permanent permission is also easy to set up)
    - You have the benefit of being in one of the largest StarMade communities with a variety of players that know what they are doing.

Just note that to spawn in blueprints, you do so by buying from a shop module on your base, place it into a storage, and then use creative mode to fill it. As the devs implement more console commands that the wrapper can use, Build accounts continue to receive more and more functionality to mirror the single-player creative-mode experience, while protecting the security of your blueprints. :D

madman Captain

Self-appointet Overlord of the Scaffold
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    [[[anyone on any server that can handle me]]]
    If you mean "can handle large ships" than I can speak for both Serene Horizons and Cake Build Server, they both handle Titans well.
    Serene has smaller sectorsizes while on Cake it feels like more often my build helper and mass block casting dosent be accepted correctly (happend since the last update so shine screw it up but I dont know why this happend more often on Cake than on Serene. It also mostly happen on large ships).

Nauvran

Cake Build Server Official Button Presser
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    If you mean "can handle large ships" than I can speak for both Serene Horizons and Cake Build Server, they both handle Titans well.
    Serene has smaller sectorsizes while on Cake it feels like more often my build helper and mass block casting dosent be accepted correctly (happend since the last update so shine screw it up but I dont know why this happend more often on Cake than on Serene. It also mostly happen on large ships).
    probably because our build mode is larger?
    or more People are using Cake causing more lag to fiddle with large build mode areas. it it Starmade after all

madman Captain

Self-appointet Overlord of the Scaffold
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    probably because our build mode is larger?
    or more People are using Cake causing more lag to fiddle with large build mode areas. it it Starmade after all
    Just my observations. Serene and cake has simliar build areas. And this input errors also happen if the server empty. They also happen on Serene just not that often. I have no idea why.