Single Sector World

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Greetings :))

It is possible to create a world with only 1 sector, to be free to build like the "Shipyard Ship Test Sector", if yes How ?

Thanks

Nauvran

Cake Build Server Official Button Presser
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    no? I dont think so
    but to get creative mode you write /creative_mode playername true
    If you're afraid to get shot by pirates you can turn them off in the config or use /sector_chmod sectorcoordinates + protected to disable damage in that sector

Reactions: Kada Belexora
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    no? I dont think so
    but to get creative mode you write /creative_mode playername true
    If you're afraid to get shot by pirates you can turn them off in the config or use /sector_chmod sectorcoordinates + protected to disable damage in that sector
    Thank you for the answer, it is not the problem of the pirates, I want just to build without all the process of simulation of the StarMade standard galaxy ^^

DrTarDIS

Eldrich Timelord
    Reaction score
    edit your server.cfg
    default values
    Code:
    ENABLE_SIMULATION = true //Universe AI simulation
    CONCURRENT_SIMULATION = 256 //How many simulation groups may be in the universe simultaniously (performance)
    ENEMY_SPAWNING = true //Enables enemy spawing
    LOCK_FACTION_SHIPS = true //If true, ships of other factions cant be edited, activated, or entered
    UNIVERSE_DAY_IN_MS = 1200000 //how long is a 'day' (stellar system rotation) in milliseconds (-1 to switch off system rotation)
    SECTOR_AUTOSAVE_SEC = 300 //Time interval in secs the server will autosave (-1 for never)
    PLAYER_MAX_BUILD_AREA = 10 //max area a player may add/remove in adv. build mode
    ALLOW_PERSONAL_INVENTORY_OVER_CAPACITY = false //Personal Inventory can go over capacity
    NPC_FACTION_SPAWN_LIMIT = -1 //Maximum npc factions per galaxy (-1 for unlimited (will still be around 2-10))
    FORCE_DISK_WRITE_COMPLETION = false //FORCE_DISK_WRITE_COMPLETION
    USE_PERSONAL_SECTORS = false //USE_PERSONAL_SECTORS
    What you asked for, what I also recommend:

ENABLE_SIMULATION = false//Universe AI simulation
    CONCURRENT_SIMULATION = 5 //How many simulation groups may be in the universe simultaniously (performance)
    ENEMY_SPAWNING = false //Enables enemy spawing
    LOCK_FACTION_SHIPS = false //If true, ships of other factions cant be edited, activated, or entered
    UNIVERSE_DAY_IN_MS = -1 //how long is a 'day' (stellar system rotation) in milliseconds (-1 to switch off system rotation)
    SECTOR_AUTOSAVE_SEC = 600 //Time interval in secs the server will autosave (-1 for never)
    PLAYER_MAX_BUILD_AREA = 200//max area a player may add/remove in adv. build mode
    ALLOW_PERSONAL_INVENTORY_OVER_CAPACITY = true //Personal Inventory can go over capacity
    NPC_FACTION_SPAWN_LIMIT = 0 //Maximum npc factions per galaxy (-1 for unlimited (will still be around 2-10))
    FORCE_DISK_WRITE_COMPLETION = true //FORCE_DISK_WRITE_COMPLETION
    USE_PERSONAL_SECTORS = true //USE_PERSONAL_SECTORS

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Thank you for the answer, So if i'm correctly understanding, this can allow me to build without extra process. So i thanks you for your time :))

Reactions: DrTarDIS
    Status
    Not open for further replies.