Recognized by Council Show Authentication Required in Main Menu server list.

MossyStone48

Cmdr Deathmark
    Reaction score
    As the list is now it doesn't seem to indicate if a server requires authentication. I'd like to see that added.
    Also adding a prompt (when attempting to connect) allowing the user to authenticate then and there would be very convenient.

Valiant70

That crazy cyborg
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I noticed that my uplink doesn't save properly. I wonder why? Maybe updating my game will fix it.

Anyway, yeah. Adding additional info like this to the server list would be helpful. Authentication and Whitelist seem to be the most relevant and important, although a drop down tab with other config options like local upload enabled/disabled and presence or absence of custom block configs might also be nice.

MossyStone48

Cmdr Deathmark
    Reaction score
    Also useful would be a server Admin whitelist request confirmation queue for the mail system.

For every person that uses the SM client to attempt to connect to a WL server it prompts for a WL request that includes space for a personal note as to why they wish to join. This goes from the user to an Admin queue and is sent to WL authorized Admin's in game inbox. The request sent should include full /player_info the Admin can check. They can also read the 'why i want to join' note. From there they make a decision within the SM client.

Ofc this only triggers whenever a WL authorized Admins logs in. A non WL authorized admin would never see WL requests in their inbox.