Shipyards HUD

Reaction score
    bench,you..beautiful,beautiful man!! this is art!! this is love! i will have it

Criss

Social Media Director
    Reaction score
    Sold. Just absolutely awesome.

Reaction score
    They actually looks like control panels in a shipyard... Well done, good sir.

Bench

Creative Director
    Reaction score
    Thanks, feel free to give suggestions too. I'll be putting out some other HUD themes soon

Reaction score
    "Based on the upcoming starmade shipyards design"

What does this mean

Reaction score
    Bench is working on a website called starmade shipyards. The simplest explanation of it is a site which you can upload ship blueprints to and then use the stats from them in something not unlike a card game. I assume this has a similar design asthetic, i can't really remeber what the concept looked like.

Reaction score
    This HUD made my day today... Such lovely graphics.
    My happy face
    :)
    Me when I realised that I could have done this long ago
    o_O :eek: :confused: :( :mad: :mad:
    Me when I realised that I just did
    :) ;)

Bench

Creative Director
    Reaction score
    "Based on the upcoming starmade shipyards design"

What does this mean
    Bench is working on a website called starmade shipyards. The simplest explanation of it is a site which you can upload ship blueprints to and then use the stats from them in something not unlike a card game. I assume this has a similar design asthetic, i can't really remeber what the concept looked like.
    http://starmadedock.net/threads/starmade-shipyards.1265/ it will get started a bit more once the trailer is finished

Thadius Faran

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    I was wandering how that was going. Speaking of the trailer I really wished I could have submitted my Erosion :(

Reaction score
    Uhm... how do I install it? Please add this in the description, as well!
    Nevermind, I found out how to install it. Maybe if there would be a in-game menu to choose from custom HUDs, it would be easier to install them while not messing up with the main files...
    But I have to ask: The big +, make the normal target (the little circle, not your plus sign) black, make a hole in your + and place there the circle. That way, even if the ship haves a lot fo white/grey, you will still know where the target is...

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    Uhm... how do I install it? Please add this in the description, as well!
    Nevermind, I found out how to install it. Maybe if there would be a in-game menu to choose from custom HUDs, it would be easier to install them while not messing up with the main files...
    But I have to ask: The big +, make the normal target (the little circle, not your plus sign) black, make a hole in your + and place there the circle. That way, even if the ship haves a lot fo white/grey, you will still know where the target is...
    how do i download this, it keeps giving me a null error ??

Thadius Faran

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    Can you not download the Dropbox link I provided?