Ships log\exploration log

Reaction score
    would like to see a way to target a planet, star base, or shop and have the sector cords be logged in.

from there a second interface to search pull down to select category shop, planet or star base. to sort and get a list. also a button to show the nearest one to you. lastly like to see the a button next to the selection that will auto fill the nav point.

In use example. just went pirate smashing and my boxes are full. open the menu and select shops it gives me a list of all the shops I have logged i click closest and the nav point appears and i warm up the jump drives.

honestly think we are beyond needing a pen and paper next to your keyboard to track this kind of stuff.

Reaction score
    We already have an item for that. I forgot its name but it's there. Someone will tell me, I'm sure. But it's more of a book than a log, so okay, why not support this.

Captain Tankman

Cake Build Server Staff
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    The navigation tab of your inventory (press N to open that thing) shows you everything that is nearby. You can filter that list to show you only stations or ships for example.
    You can't store shops locations or something yet, but you could use (the unfortunately old) starmap (press P ;) ) to see where shops and stations are.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen
    I personally think that we meed to improve the old log books (is that the name?) that can occasionally be found in chests.

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    We have log books. They are found on pirate stations in the loot chest. Also we now have the readable computer. You can type everything in there as well.