Shell request

Reaction score
    Hi there, I just wanted to ask if anyone could make a shell for me. I would be very grateful if someone made a shell of the Ark Hyperion from the Mass Effect Andromeda Game. I dont know how to do this, and I guess I could just make one manually, but I guarantee you it wont look as good. So can anyone who can get the shell of the hyperion (or any of the other arks) please answer to this I would be very grateful. Thanks.

jayman38

Precentor-Primus, pro-tempore
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Just to be clear: I will not be making this shell.
    This request begs clarification.
    An Ark like the Hyperion is one of the biggest ships in the Mass Effect universe, a universe in which several other ships are already too big to model in Starmade at full scale.

What is the minimum scale that is acceptable to you? For example, would you accept a scaled-down replica that is as small as 400 blocks long?

I am having trouble finding details on the dimensions of the Hyperion and a "photo" of that particular ship. The picture above could be a photo of any of the arks (since the game is set on the Hyperion, this is probably her), and as far as I know, they could all look different. Do you have any more details on this behemoth? It's a civilian cruiser holding 20,000 people in cryopods, so it must be enormous.

DrTarDIS

Eldrich Timelord
    Reaction score
    At more than one-and-a-half kilometers long and weighing 17 million metric-tons, Hyperion – and its sister arks – rank among the largest starships in the galaxy.
    Hyperion

Reaction score
    Just to be clear: I will not be making this shell.
    This request begs clarification.
    An Ark like the Hyperion is one of the biggest ships in the Mass Effect universe, a universe in which several other ships are already too big to model in Starmade at full scale.

What is the minimum scale that is acceptable to you? For example, would you accept a scaled-down replica that is as small as 400 blocks long?

I am having trouble finding details on the dimensions of the Hyperion and a "photo" of that particular ship. The picture above could be a photo of any of the arks (since the game is set on the Hyperion, this is probably her), and as far as I know, they could all look different. Do you have any more details on this behemoth? It's a civilian cruiser holding 20,000 people in cryopods, so it must be enormous.
    Yeah you got the general Idea. I dont know how hard it is to create shells, except that difficulty varies with size. I was hoping for a 1/2 scale model (so about 700 blocks, if a block is 1 metre), as I was planning on making it a RP ship. And answering your question about the picture: It does not matter which ark i get a shell from, they are all the same (with exception of the colour scheme).
    Here is a nice Image i found on google that might help the undertandings of this behemoth: 3208629-masseffect_timeline_hyperion+(1).jpg

Last edited: