Server Problems *fixed*

schema

Cat God
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    I'm fixing the server issues right now. seems like we got a pretty complex deadlock (6 threads involved). I'll fix it asap.

FIX: The deadlock has been fixed hopefully. Here is a picture of the mess (taken from a frozen server)

I apologize for this mistake. It happens on bigger servers, so we didn't catch it on the test server unfortunately.

The fix is uploading right now.

Thanks for playing StarMade,

- schema

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    I hope this happens quick. Our server has been crashing a lot

Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Schema please o please add a proper 3rd person view :3

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    it would be cool if you make a new launcher that install\'s the game in a folder like other games and an icon for the desk?

Reaction score
    With what purpose?

It already installs the game into a folder, and you can make a shortcut yourself and put it on your desktop... It\'s really not all that hard to do.

Reaction score
    this still has failed to get rid of my teleport issue i can move though my ship for 2 miniuites but no more then that. then i am teleported a dozen meters or so out of it. but it never happens will im in the core.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Maybe it\'s connected to still-not-completely-resolved teleportation bug. Though the version of it I still have most grievances with is the one when I get kicked outside of ship\'s hull while leaving ship\'s core despite there being enough space for me to board it in the first place.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    \"Launcher\" implies that it will install and launch the game for you. It shouldnt be installing relative to the installer but instead into a standard file.