Serenity Shuttle

Bench

Creative Director
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Wired for Logic
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    thanks, would update if they have any mechanical blocks that would enable retraction/extension of the wings.

Bench

Creative Director
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Wired for Logic
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    download has been updated to fix a hull clash due to white hull not fitting in with the grey for this particular build. all fixed now.

Reaction score
    I downloaded it yesterday and was wondering why it won\'t show up in my game after buying it.

Will try the new one.

UPDATE: I have downloaded the new one and it still doesn\'t appear for me. I have exported and imported with my other ships to other PCs and they work fine. This ship however, doesn\'t. When I buy it, the diamond indicator appears but the ship is not there and after a few seconds, disappears. I do not know whether it is a bug with your ship or with the game itself. FYI.

Bench

Creative Director
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Wired for Logic
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    ah yep i know which bug it is. will fix. You can\'t export the schematic of a ship that\'s currently docked, otherwise that bug happens. So you have to undock it.

Reaction score
    I seem to have fixed it. I used the fix that is specified in this thread at post #3 - http://star-made.org/content/spawning-ships-bug

Now the ship appears after I bought it fine. I will try it on my home PC when I get back from work if this method works for all.

Bench

Creative Director
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Wired for Logic
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    ok cool well i\'ve just updated the download as well so hopefully all fixed.