searching people for my new faction or an open faction

Reaction score
    TL;DR
    RP-Buildstyle, use display blocks and label your stuff, pvp optional but highly welcomed, atm. on Brierie, only people with common sense and 18+

Introduction

Hi guys, I want to play in an active group or faction on a populated Europe server. Atm (march 2017) this is Brierie. I just like seeing that something gets build, like the old days in Minecraft when you walked around a town and could inspect the progress of the projects.

Pictures

The forum as some problems so my shipyard thread must suffice for now, until we are able to upload pictures again.

What I am looking for

Personally, I like to build detailed stations and ships with functions, like an open message board or some faction wide factory that fills all the ore into cargo containers for example. So using logic, rails, and display blocks is a thing for me.

I also would like to do some pvp stuff with people I know, like agreeing onto a certain ship or fleet size and fighting each other then, or just looking for trouble on the server is fine too.

I want to play in a faction where I can trust the people so I don't have to go nuts with special rules about when to fight and where to build and how to build. Please consider this in your request to join the faction.

Please have some common sense. Atm. building very big stations with too many factory modules is very risky. So we should agree on having an outpost for each member of us, filled with some preccious ressources, and if we have a chunk error (high chance of happening on bigger stations) we just respawn the station with our saved ressources (or use an alt to have some protected outpost to drop our cargo somewhere =) ).

Last thing about me
    Defining me as young player would be wrong, and I often don't play longer than 1 am, and don't start earlier as 2 pm. Troublemaking is nothing I do care about, and often I hope to show quite the opposite side of this spectrum to the people who know me. Feel free to ask me anything, and if you have an advice in general about factions, or an idea where I could ask to join I would be glad.

Questions/Are you interested?
    If you have interest into joining my faction or if you want to invite me to your faction or small server I need to know the following:
    Do you play in Briere or another European server (Sunworld / Systemhack/private)?
    When do you play, or when do you definitely not play?
    At least one work example that tells how you build or the coords of your Faction HB so I can check it out on Brierie.
    Are you older than 18 years?
    Can you identify with my build philosophy and whats your game focus in Starmade?

Last edited:
    Reactions: Indigo Slimez