Searching Creative and PVP server near Europe

Reaction score
    Okay I made a simmilar thread some time ago. But this time I have a slightly different search:

I just want a server where I can join, upload and spawn my blueprint, and fight against some1 else.

Extra points for a server where the pvp battles are organised by a ruleset, that tells about how many turrets, fighters, carries and with how many mass there should be on each side. Or a 5 fighter vs 1 carrier setting fight would be nice too attle scenarios with balanced forces on each side).

My point is, that I invest so much time in designing nice ships, that I fear never to use them in fights
    when the server also requires me to:
    1join faction
    2choose a side
    3mine ressources
    4set a station
    5be online
    6have 3 friends in the faction online at least once a week
    7dont use ships that are (add another long sublist of rulesets)
    8play in rp
    9have your station destroyed by some megacarrier that is build for 1/2 year maxed to the sever maximum mass with maximum efficiency and bug abusing (aka chain drives and other stuff I might not know jet)
    10add more points I have to do until I have the actual battles I want 50% of the time, 30% building and 20% rp and survival

A survival server where you have that additional battle zone would be sufficient as well.

Last edited:

Bogdan

Grand Master of OOB
    Reaction score
    You would probably be well off checking out the Light Vs Dark server, a roleplay-based survival server focused on combat.

You might also be well off checking out some other general survival servers, as on most large ones there are always wars you can fight, battles to have, seiges, blockades etc.

One I would recommend is the Systemhack starmade server.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    • Community Content - Silver 1
    • Purchased!
    Yeah, I'm on Systemhack too. Good server and good bunch of people. Helpful admins in my experience.

No set rules as far as pvp is concerned but it tends to be via mutual consent.
    [doublepost=1473883713,1473883353][/doublepost]It is a survival server however and not a creative one so you will have to work at it.