Sd docking unit y sd docking enhander unit, help

Reaction score
    Attempt 2 ships dock with each other and can not get it to work, some information on how to proceed?

thanks

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Purchased!
    At present only cores can dock with a Docking Unit. so if you wanted to make two ships dock with each other one would have to have its core attached to the others Docking Unit. This is not ideal but I believe that a fix is in the works.
    My suggestion would be to have two types of Docking Units, a Positive and a Negative so they work like magnets.

Reaction score
    I understand what you say, I wanted to make a big ship that could carry 10 smaller ships, like an aircraft carrier, in Spanish is called Nave Nodriza, en ingles seria Mothership??? .

I'm going to a planet, the largest ship to leave orbit and go with a smaller ship if I go with friends each Use a smaller craft to reach the planet.

thanks

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Purchased!
    I've made ships like that. just make the carrier with its bays having the Docking Unit facing up so the box is green and nothing is blocking it. than make a little fighter ship or what have you with a core on the bottom and use that to dock
    btw in case you did not know go into the weapons tab (T) and set the core to one of your number keys and then when piloting you have that selected and click on the Docking Unit in your cross hairs and it should dock automatically.
    and as of yet there is not a command to launch attached fighters so the Docking turret is limited to shuttles you fly or turrets.
    Hope that helps.