Scheme's build helper initiative

Reaction score
    I have always been annoyed by the fact that tools like Plotz, or the new build helpers in StarMade only allow natural numbers as parameters. I therefore decided to create a circular build helper that can use more precise radiuses, which obviously allows prettier shapes (like cones).

See more on its content page (once approved).

Note: Due to the fact that StarMade's modding API still is in its early infancy you will have to install it manually, since registering the mod using @Megacrafter127's mod loader is not yet possible.

Reaction score
    I could make an installer for it, shall I?
    Yes, I guess that could be useful. Maybe we could have kind of a general purpose installer, that automatically writes the *.class files we feed it with to their respective locations in the JAR?

Reaction score
    I realized that this will neither work in the current release, nor in the current dev version. The reason is that for the initialization of the BuildHelper a certain obfuscated class has to be used, which changes with every build of the game. Thus, until schema makes changes to the public API, it will be hard to define any new build helpers at all.

Reaction score
    • Hardware Store
    I realized that this will neither work in the current release, nor in the current dev version. The reason is that for the initialization of the BuildHelper a certain obfuscated class has to be used, which changes with every build of the game. Thus, until schema makes changes to the public API, it will be hard to define any new build helpers at all.
    Unless you can keep up the pace :P