Save Rail Load/Unload Settings on Blueprints

Reaction score
    Would it be possible for rail load/unload settings be saved in blueprints, or just default to "always allow for faction"? I'm trying to make shipping containers, but each needs to be configured manually, making it unfeasible for a trade fleet.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Likeable
    Aye! I have a number of mining ships with 10+ drones on them. They're a PITA to respawn for this exact reason. I've mentioned it previously on the Discord, along with the storage/cargo that at the time weren't saving their configurations either. Storage got fixed but the ship load/unload settings has gone unresolved. Definitely needs a fix.

Reactions: NeonSturm

NeonSturm

StormMaker
    Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    I agree, but don't know if faction-always is a good default.
    It would be better to have a policy-default setting for everything docked to an entity and make everything public when it's undefined and not docked or faction-wide when it has a faction-module.

My biggest issue with it is: I don't like a ship not being able to belong to a faction named after your account and allowing all miners of your ingame-faction go into that ship along with your friends from an allied faction at the same time.

Reactions: gundicarius