[Satire "suggestion"] Middle finger button

Valiant70

That crazy cyborg
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    You know all those rude comments people used to leave on pretty much everything? We should add a "one finger salute" rating for these unscrupulous types. It'd save everyone time and cut down on spam. Where before you had a whole paragraph of insults and fallacious pseudo-arguments, you just have one little image of a raised middle finger, which is just as useful and more easily ignored, while still being at least somewhat satisfying to the troll types. This would simultaneously solve all of the accusations of "unfair moderation" - what excuse do you have a sanctioned method of insult?

If you have any concerns about the soundness of my theory, perhaps we can call in some of our local experts for comment.

;);):giggle::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Aesthetics

Dark Lord of the Sith
    Reaction score
    I'd much prefer a non-satirical version of this suggestion. I'm sure there'd be no objections.

Reactions: Nosajimiki
    Reaction score
    I agree with Aesthetics, I for one do not object to a middle finger rating.

I'd rather see 15 middle finger ratings on a post I make then 15 people responding to something I make with 200 words essays about how I am the biggest asshole in the universe because I said the word "Orange" when someone asked me to name a yellow fruit.