rightclick option for cubatom refinging mass quantities

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Please add a rightclick option on the OK button for refining cubatoms, like there is for fabricating and splitting.
    Clickerdeclickerdeclickerdeclickerdeclick x 255 is so bad for the wrists.

Reaction score
    When refining Cubatoms there is no option to craft multiples at a time so to do this currently you need to spam Mouse1 in order to refine the number you need.

What the OP is requesting is a Mouse2 functionality that allows you to refine multiple cubatoms at once instead of having to do it individually.

And this is a great suggestion! A simple box to type in the number you need, combined with a way to be precise is a very useful feature in terms of refining the game in its alpha.

I can\'t realy think of a way better than a box to type the number into so i support.

Crimson-Artist

Wiki Administrator
    Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    • Wiki Contributor Gold
    they need to add this. my mouse is actually starting to wear out cuz of the mass clicking thats required

Reaction score
    Cubatom may be too powerful and practically a substitute for factories if this was done at this point. I don\'t think cubatom was intended to be a mass production method, only a way to get something you dont have without a shop, like a core or weapons computer, or a way to get enough blocks to buy recipes.

The refine clicking and the random order of the fabricate list appear to be stopgap methods to limit the power of this tool. I think the idea being that clicking thousands of times would discourage you from doing it, and the random list there to slow you down in finding the blocks you need.... I doubt cubatom will remain the same and hope there are better solutions in the works to balance it out. Til then maybe get an old mouse to use?

Reaction score
    Try using the program \"X-mouse button control\". You can set all sorts of key combinations for different mouse buttons. What I do is set the middle mouse button to \"Simulated Keys\", set the key sequence to \'{LMB}\', then set \"How to send the key strokes\" to \'6 Repeatedly while button is down\', set the auto repeat delay to 10.
    Now, when you hold down the middle mouse button, you are actually sending 100 left button clicks per second, and you\'ll refine a 255 stack in 3 seconds!