Reverse Hepta Block?

jayman38

Precentor-Primus, pro-tempore
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    That would be a reverse-corner or inverse-corner (because a corner block can fill the left-over space). Very nice sketchup!

Reaction score
    as if scrolling through a hotbar full of blocks wasn't painful enough, sure, lets add another one to the mix.

They really need to do something about hull blocks. Its great they stacked them, but scrolling through is a pain. I would prefer they resolve that before adding this.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    I would like to see this shape.

In line with lazarus78 , I think that a multi-slot item in the toolbar should scroll like normal items until I hold a button - then I scroll only through this multi-slot and not the toolbar.

Reaction score
    I would like to see this shape.

In line with lazarus78 , I think that a multi-slot item in the toolbar should scroll like normal items until I hold a button - then I scroll only through this multi-slot and not the toolbar.
    Middle mouse button to bring up a circular window in which we select the shape we want.

Also a menu for picking shape orientation rather then having to scroll through them 20 times.

But anyhoo, to keep it on topic. I dont dislike the block idea. I would welcome it. I just would like better block management on the hotbar before we go crazy with blocks.

Reactions: winggar and faiyde

Valiant70

That crazy cyborg
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Yep, we need this shape, and one other to deal with awkward edges that nothing fits on.

Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    year old? noice...
    You didn't need to necromance this, it has already been suggested before... I mean after.... AAAAAAH! now I don't know if I should mark this or that other one as suggested..... bastard! I'll check if it isn't already somewhere on the development list if not, I'll ask why/make sure it will get on there.

Two much needed hull/armour shapes

Reaction score
    • Railman
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    I suggested this and another shape a few weeks ago. Hopefully we see this added soon and maybe 2 or 3 other shapes which aren't as badly needed but would still be useful.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Master Builder Bronze
    Yeah we need this.
    Just take two corner blocks and mash them together.
    Because this really gets the synapses fired up in the part of my brain that handles human emotions.

Reactions: JNC
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Master Builder Bronze
    Yeah thanks a lot shitposters.

Bumping this because this would kind of "complete" the block shape-set we have

Lone_Puppy

Me, myself and I.
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Wow, how did I miss this one. I would defo like this block, but I think it would need to be more than 1 block for the different orientations.

As for a reverse Hepta, there is the Tetra, but I would like to see a new block that's somewhere in between. This is because there are some instances where I use Hepta's and they stick out. from the opposite side of the cut face. Would be nice to eliminate that issue.