Returning Player after 8 years

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    Greetings all, my interest has grown in playing StarMade again and was wondering what I should be looking out for among all these changes, especially when it comes too ship building. I did look up on it about 2 or 3 years ago but I only watched a video or two on some combat overhaul from what I remember.

Are there some things that don't work anymore that use to work back then that I should know? I remember perma stealth being a thing I think and was abused a bit on some servers which really killed it for me among just losing interest at the time. If I remember correctly the power system has been overhauled? A metric ton of changes and additions all around really so it is a bit overwhelming (was a lot simpler game back then, lol).

Is the community still great? I didn't play too many multiplayer servers but I think the main one I played on was Rebel Alliance, so greetings too anyone who played on that server so long ago and sees this!

Also taking recommendations for any friendly multiplayer servers that are active!

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    Too much changed, it's better for you to restart with a new mindset to get on the game without thinking of your past experience.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    The game isn't very active multiplayer wise, aside from the Briere server, but we're hoping that will change after the universe update