Votes: 1 50.0%
    • Nah, doesnt seem interesting

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    This suggestion isnt much of a normal suggestion, but it points towards gathering a community, to place well over 50 players on a recreated city of Christophsis as shown in this video: But it will be more of a kick. Walkers and Tanks will be included as well as custom blasters and skins to resemble both the Republic and CIS.

The goal of both armies is to push to the opposing teams Command center. The city will include streets, buildings, and other decorations.

Streamers are welcome. I highly encourage people to record!

nightrune

Wizard/Developer/Project Manager
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Thinking Positive
    Thread is now moved! Good luck to the participants!

This is a really in-appropriate place for this. Should probably be in off topic a different forum. Good luck.

EDIT: hyphen/strikethrough

Last edited:
    Reactions: Winterhome
    Reaction score
    Should be in offtopic but oh well. Looking nice, I'll join, and I can bring a (if not exactly then very close) to-scale Republic Frigate into the mix. The length, width, and height are most certainly accurate (height is shaky, didn't scale right and I found it off like a tertiary source... so ignored it) but the bridge may be too wide. However .... oh well.
    It looks nice and is heavily armed (salon pod turned into a weapons basket of goodies, containing a large missile launcher and roughly half the main turbolaser battery's modules (the turret above the bridge was fixed in a forward position and made into a cannon) but I've meant to change it for a while to actually have a detachable pod. It won't be hard (though the pod is probably too large, I think the Y dimension was stretched significantly, and everything but the engines stretched in the X slightly to accommodate my large bridge, but hey, I fit all the features in - cabins and such), I designed it with the intent of replacing that pod with a docked one.
    So yeah, I can bring a suitably modified one to be good for RP. I'll ditch lots of shielding for internal rooms, ditch the missile in the pod, and put in the other escape pods. Also, the main gun will be severely modified to travel back into the midsection to keep some decent power. It'll be fun.
    And ... turrets will have an aesthetic makeover. And they'll be made SM-reasonable.

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    This is a really in appropriate place for this. Should probably be in off topic. Good luck.
    Should be in offtopic but oh well. Looking nice, I'll join, and I can bring a (if not exactly then very close) to-scale Republic Frigate into the mix. The length, width, and height are most certainly accurate (height is shaky, didn't scale right and I found it off like a tertiary source... so ignored it) but the bridge may be too wide. However .... oh well.
    It looks nice and is heavily armed (salon pod turned into a weapons basket of goodies, containing a large missile launcher and roughly half the main turbolaser battery's modules (the turret above the bridge was fixed in a forward position and made into a cannon) but I've meant to change it for a while to actually have a detachable pod. It won't be hard (though the pod is probably too large, I think the Y dimension was stretched significantly, and everything but the engines stretched in the X slightly to accommodate my large bridge, but hey, I fit all the features in - cabins and such), I designed it with the intent of replacing that pod with a docked one.
    So yeah, I can bring a suitably modified one to be good for RP. I'll ditch lots of shielding for internal rooms, ditch the missile in the pod, and put in the other escape pods. Also, the main gun will be severely modified to travel back into the midsection to keep some decent power. It'll be fun.
    And ... turrets will have an aesthetic makeover. And they'll be made SM-reasonable.
    Technically this belongs in general discussion since it's still related to Starmade.

I have an empty hull for an Arquitens doubt i'd be able to make it to an event though.

Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    I mean, definitely not the usual suggestion. Anyways, I could possibly provide a walker or AtraUnam as she makes awesome mechs.
    I don't know if we could do it copyright wise, isn't there like copyright on a lot of stuff that is StarWars related? (mind you, I know very little about laws)

PS: It's not a problem that you posted it here as the councilors filter the suggestions instead of the devs anyways.

jayman38

Precentor-Primus, pro-tempore
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    As long as there is no money exchange, you shouldn't have to worry about copyright laws. This is similar to going to a convention with a homemade costume for fun, which happens all the time without prosecution. It would cost them to prosecute, and they might even get more exposure (and more resulting sales) from this.

Copyright is normally only prosecuted if the copyright holder thinks they are losing money. Since such a play scenario would not "steal" from future sales, but might in fact encourage future sales, this would be allowed. At most, you might get a cease-and-desist letter, but by the time you receive the letter, you've already played the map and had fun. And as long as nobody marries official Star Wars music to the gameplay video, the video can remain online for repeated enjoyment.

Reaction score
    It's a neat idea, but yeah, wrong forum. Might belong in the Shipyard, if you intend for it to become a sort of competition among Star Wars builds. Otherwise, general discussion.

But I've got a neat (To-scale) Clone Z-95, an armored and shielded to-scale TIE fighter, the same completed Republic Frigate build as StarWars1981 (We work together), a crappy, incorrect, not-very-powerful Y-Wing, and will soon begin building a to-scale TIE Bomber.
    And I will use them all to take you guys down. Bring it on, fellow Star Wars fans. I've got an army of disposable killing machines, and I'm not afraid to use them. The TIE fighters are coming for you.

Reaction score
    I'm gonna build something ... better. I bet I can find something SW-related and decently sized for this work.
    Something big enough to frag all the fighters sent at it but small enough to be reasonable. Hmm...