[Recruiting Open] Wolves of Novus

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    The Wolves of Novus are a new faction which is part of a more wide-spread gaming clan of the same name.

We are currently located on the server Freaks R Us and will remain there until we are forced to go to another server for one reason or another.

We are a military-based faction, with our primary intent being to be able to serve as a fully combat-ready faction when it comes to things such as noobs being hounded by pirates cos they lack the defenses to hold off the pirates' attacks, but we also have a "fork" leading into commerce, allowing us to also become traders of both goods and craft.

As we're a structured faction, we also have a basic color scheme: white, black and blue, with teal for accenting, all in standard armor form, is for the exterior of ships, with the interior being white standard armor as the "base" material, and inlaid circuits, as a mix of both charged and normal. The color doesn't matter; you can have a bright red interior for all we care; the exterior is what marks the ships of the Wolves of Novus.

We also, as a gaming clan, have our own discord: Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers

If you wish to join and nobody is online, please join the discord and @mention Cewkaurai and ask to join, and mention that you found us through the Dock ;P (That last bit isn't required; just state that you wish to join the faction/the Clan)

~Cewkaurai Zok'Aerrus/Cewaerrus, Alpha of the Wolves of Novus

Reactions: JinM and aceface

Bogdan

Grand Master of OOB
    Reaction score
    Welcome to cross-server faction politics! :)

Expect one of our diplomats sometime within the next few days.

Reactions: aceface
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    lol ok :P Easiest way to get in contact right now is through discord btw XD Just join my server and @mention me lol (can't miss me; my name is the same there xD)