Random teleporting

Reaction score
    Last night i went through a worm hole I got out of it and then ever time I am near a station or store I randomly teleport 1100m away. I have let the game even after last night and traved 2000km but am still randonly teleporting evertime I get next to them. AnyIdeas?

G

GDPR 302420

Last night i went through a worm hole I got out of it and then ever time I am near a station or store I randomly teleport 1100m away. I have let the game even after last night and traved 2000km but am still randonly teleporting evertime I get next to them. AnyIdeas?
    If you emerged from a wormhole, you will still be affected by the gravity and force of the "exit worhmole"

If the shop or station you are at is within the same system as a wormhole, you will be pulled by its gravity. The only way to escape would be to use a jump drive to get out of the system.

However, if the shops or stations are not within the same system as a wormhole, you might want to considering contacting Schine support directly. Support : StarMade Support

Have a clean log of a session where you reproduce the error ready because they will likely ask you to provide log files to troubleshoot your problem.

Hopefully your issue can be fixed :D

Reaction score
    Yeah station is near a worm hole I would think that would happen when I at home base but it only happening when I am not around at differnt times one time I was 2000 km away from the base then a nother when I was sitting still and another when I was around another space station few times at the store. it started happening after I jumped out of the worm hole. Now the game seems to act as if I am still in it.

G

GDPR 302420

it started happening after I jumped out of the worm hole. Now the game seems to act as if I am still in it.
    In that case, it sounds like a bug.

Your best bet would be to contact the StarMade support peeps here Support : StarMade Support

They should be able to assist you in solving this problem, from my experience they are pretty reliable for support.

diremage

Tech Wizard
    Reaction score
    Have you tried clearing your client cache and restarting Starmade?

Reaction score
    I acutallty found out what it was it was in a fleet and the fleet was not on idle. so it was trying to go to where ever the fleet was going as soon as I removed it from the fleet it stoped