random creativity contest (build from a pic)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    first things first: do not hate on me for posting a contest and do not say I am only doing this because i want your ships.

So on to the contest...

I want to see what this amazing comunity would come up with if i posted this picture and asked people to try and build it.

[/URL]" />

preferably with the guns as turrets but other than that i don't really care about specs as long as it looks like the picture. i will probally realese some kind of prize to the winner of the contest.

Reaction score
    Copying takes no creativity, just attention to detail.

As for not saying you just want ships... Well these look goofy enough that I wouldn\'t want to fly them in-game, but one can never tell. Especially after the example the previous contests have set. (Most titles read like this; I\'m too lazy to build my own ship, so build me one. For free. And make it big. And nice. Seriously. Get to it right now, and work a month to please a complete stranger. No compensations.)

Sadly, you too seem to fall into this category, as you have asked for some very specific things.

At this point, contests should only ask for screenshots rather than uploads to regain some credibility. Also no specifics. Saying \"build something x big, y shaped and z coloured\" usually means you personally want that thing.

Reaction score
    I\'m pretty sure Creeper_God isn\'t the type of lazy builder ^^

I think this are 20-30 minute ships to build so there are 7 ships (6 of them with the same shape) I already created a core-like turret that just needs a few changes to be a usable ship. So I might need about 1 hour for all.

For sure there are not a lot guys who would actually play with these but maybe as a station design they would look nice AND funny ;)

Reaction score
    I tried making one as small as possible just for fun and might as well post a picture in here

it is actually a fully functional drone (now much thrust but enough)

here is a bigger version of the picture to see the stats http://i.imgur.com/tB0MJVr.png

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    i don\'t want the ship and i never asked for a download. I just want to see what people come up with from the picture. if I wanted one i could build it my self :|