Rails and Logic not saving

Reaction score
    I play on my own private dedicated server, making sure I save it before shutting it down at the end of every session.

I've recently been making a large rail system with connected logic and have been running into the issue where most of the rails that are connected to my button are unlinking somehow.

Nothing changes, I finish linking over 260 something rails to a logic button so i can change their orientation at the push of a button, save everything, shut the server down and the next time I start it up all the rails save 1 or 2 here and there have unconnected. However if I load it again from the catalog it's all fine

I'm running the latest release 199.535a

Anyone else encountering this?

StormWing0

Leads the Storm
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    I've run into the issue of any time I change the rail orientation anything using the rail as a slave loses the link to it when it changes orientation.

alterintel

Reaction score
    • Likeable
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    This is a bug with the current build. I believe it's an attempt to fix the older bug of not being able to remove links from rails that have changed. The link is probably sill there. If you switch the rail it should still be able to switch.

StormWing0

Leads the Storm
    Reaction score
    I'll check but it didn't look like the link was there at all when I changed back. >.>

If you're wondering where I'm doing this testing the, Cake Build Server at the top of the StormWingDelta HQ Base. Got a small ring of rails and logic there for testing things. :)

StormWing0

Leads the Storm
    Reaction score
    Yep for me it seems they only visually DC but are still connected but this is still a problem if you are working on logic carriers and end up having to reconnect the visual side just to see what you are doing and have already done. Still game breaking even if it is only visual.