Rail help!

Reaction score
    hi im new to the forum. not really new to starmade. ive done a lot of basic building over the last few months. i was hoping someone knew how to make a rail move a ship forward then up one or two blocks and then forward again.
    kinda like this:
    1586485972277.png
    i havent been able to figure it out. im guessing im gonna have to use logic on the top block to turn its direction to go from up to forward but idk. if someone could help me with this then thank you!

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Likeable
    hi im new to the forum. not really new to starmade. ive done a lot of basic building over the last few months. i was hoping someone knew how to make a rail move a ship forward then up one or two blocks and then forward again.
    kinda like this:
    View attachment 56375
    i havent been able to figure it out. im guessing im gonna have to use logic on the top block to turn its direction to go from up to forward but idk. if someone could help me with this then thank you!

Once a docker has attached to a rail it will move along a rail on any face. Ie, the docking face is only it's initial dock position.
    This will work...
    starmade-screenshot-0002.png

so will this...
    starmade-screenshot-0001.png

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Silver
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    I would recommend using the green pickup rails for that. They don’t collide with the docked entity.