Question about void space stations

Reaction score
    So im personally not a fan of sharing a homebase with someone. What are all the ways someone could find a non homebased/system claimed base.. im aware of admin powers, and the painstaking task of mousing over every station in every system, the needle in the haystack... Is there any methods, unintuitive and creative included.. that someone could reliably and easily do to find such a base?

Reactions: SkylordLuke
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Gold
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Video Genius

its hard I would say,but its not supposed to be easy anyways.
    I guess just go around that system and start scanning :P

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Wouldn't this just be a question of dropping a faction block on a planet, see if you can claim the system and if not hop to the next star system until you succeed? Looks quite straight forward. ;)

Greets,

Jan

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Gold
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Video Genius
    Wouldn't this just be a question of dropping a faction block on a planet, see if you can claim the system and if not hop to the next star system until you succeed? Looks quite straight forward. ;)

Greets,

Jan
    you can already see that by looking on the map if the system is colored in any faction color.
    what he meant was: there are a lot of stations in a single system,and there is no way to know which one of those stations is holding the faction block that layed the claim on the system

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    you can already see that by looking on the map if the system is colored in any faction color.
    what he meant was: there are a lot of stations in a single system,and there is no way to know which one of those stations is holding the faction block that layed the claim on the system
    Ah, right, I wasn't sure about that faction colors would show up on the map, thought that maybe could be hidden if desired by factions.
    I do single-player all the time until I find the right recipes for my ideas about ships, stations and logic, also I'm more a PvE player myself. :D

Greets,

Jan

Reactions: SkylordLuke
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Wired for Logic
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Build a probe ship (fast charging jump drives, jammer and a massive scanner) and start probing. If it finds something you can pop over and what it is. Sadly we cannot YET put on a homing beacon on another's ship.