Question about Damage Pulse radius

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    My question is, what does it mean when it says that the weapon has a damage radius near the output?

Is it a global field?
    Hemispherical pointing away from "output"?
    A flat "radius"?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    I think what its talking about it that the radius is from the output block so if you have a 10 x 10 x 10 cube of damage pulse blocks the radius of the blast is a sphere around the selected output block not the entire set of blocks. Only one block out of a set of blocks for a weapon or support tool set is the output one is select by default. But you can set the output block manually by selecting R while the cursor is on one of these blocks in or out of build mode.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    So a single Damage Pulse block should put out a 10 x 10 x 10 cube of effect?

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    No, Damage Pulse is definitely a Sphere with a radius if 10. The range of it is constant unless you use a beam slave to increase it (to I dont know what).

But it is a bubble that, once fired, is is currently fixed in space, meaning it will not move with the ship.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    No, Damage Pulse is definitely a Sphere with a radius if 10. The range of it is constant unless you use a beam slave to increase it (to I dont know what).

But it is a bubble that, once fired, is is currently fixed in space, meaning it will not move with the ship.
    So one last clarification, simply becuz so many things are not what the seem (and my brain is fried) ....

sphere radius of 10 means 5 blocks in all directions from output yes?