Programable joints

Reaction score
    Will we get joitnts? I want to animate the ship, give it transformation options so im suggesting some simple joints that can be powered, hooked to timer to time the sequention of each joints activation. It could also be a good toggle mechanick for offense/deffense mode, it would be a cool thingh to have.

Reaction score
    Having precisely controllable chain-docked joints with full rotation, all controlled by a LUA/other program that can take player input, would be very, very nice.
    Why?
    HUMONGOUS MECHA!

Reactions: ChampionKG
    Reaction score
    I would like to see joint points in use like Brutal big door made of armor that can slide away opening the side of the ship nicely, not like these plex door these are just... black.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I would like to see joint points in use like Brutal big door made of armor that can slide away opening the side of the ship nicely, not like these plex door these are just... black.
    I too want to see giant sliding doors, not only that, but the ability to raise and lower turrets. My heart stops when i jump, because i see my turrets float off some times.

It also would be nice to bring them inside for repairs too.

Reactions: mrsinister

NeonSturm

StormMaker
    Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Doors should be able to have any texture.

Moving parts is what (in my opinion) put SE over Mine-Craft (if you look away from the texture variety).
    Having it here will definitively be a good choice to attract more players and make SM more interesting.

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    I'm confused. Current thrusters already work just fine for VTOL.
    VTOL, if I remember right, points down during take off and landing, but will turn and point backwards during flight. He wants that turning ability :p