Problem with planets... Is this a bug?

Dr. Whammy

Executive Constructologist of the United Star Axis
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive
    • Likeable Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    Hi Everyone,

I've recently started playing on a multilayer server and have been experiencing something rather annoying.
    I have a planet with an "orbital" shipyard (It's part of the planet). I have a number of small craft that I dock to the planet assembly via turret axis mounts. They're mostly decorative items like the crane and vehicles In this picture
    Maximus prime Construction.jpg The crane was one of the first to disappear and ended up permanently lodged in the planet's core.

But recently I've started adding fighters and larger craft; which tends to eat up a lot of crafting resources. Imagine my frustration when one or more of these guys spawn before their turret mount and go tumbling toward the planet's core; where they remain; inaccessible. Recently my fighters started randomly falling off the orbital shipyard before disappearing completely.
    Guard Fighters.jpg
    The ships are all properly docked but some will randomly fall as the game loads, then disappear
    This happens with basic rails, turret docks and even the shipyard anchor.

So... is this a bug, a limitation of the game or am I just doing something wrong?

alterintel

Reaction score
    • Likeable
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    That sucks dude.

Kudos on your stations though. I looks like an airport. I like it :)

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    What server do you play on?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Tester
    • Legacy Citizen
    Sounds like a bug to me. You can submit the bug if you have a phabricator account. Once you have an account you can use this link http://phab.starma.de/w/create_bug_task/ it explains how to report a bug.

If you don't wish to deal with fabricator, I could join the server you witnessed the activity on I'll document what you show me, and make the report on your behalf.

Dr. Whammy

Executive Constructologist of the United Star Axis
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive
    • Likeable Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    Thanks guys,

I'm currently playing on Vyzion Gaming. This is my first attempt to play on a planet in multiplayer. This only happens when I first log on to the server.

Spunkiethefirst, I'm trying to take your advice but the Phabricator wouldn't let me sign up. I'll try later from another computer.