Prebuild NPCs

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen
    I'm using the prebuild, v .105, and I have no idea how to get AIs. Apparently there's supposed to be an NPC at the shops, but I haven't seen any.

And yes, I know this is probably a facepalm offense

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    There are no npcs at the shops and I haven\'t heard that there will...

Reaction score
    maybe they got removed in built 0.105 but in previous versions there were(mushroomfleet even made videos about them)

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Go in those, and there will be a little dude you can talk to. There is a shop like that at spawn on play.star-made.org:4242.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen
    Thanks flying debris. Also, does anyone know any of the commands for getting the NPCs into a ship or gravity?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Yea to command the NPC to do things you just buy them then hold \"LEFT Ctrl\" click the place on the floor you want them to stand and they will go there... note not having enought room to get around will cause them to stop the command after a while. After you have set a location for them you can now see the excat point they are assigned to if you traget them then press \"L\" to open the AI menu you can change a bunch of their individual settings from then like how many block \"X,Y,Z\", they can roam around also argession and so on... I\'ve ran into a few bugs when buying them and flying around them coming back because they started to float around my ship saying \"I will not follow you!!!\" when i got back to the loaction I bought them they were my friends again... still testing... also I dont know how to assign them to their own space craft or to use specific modules on the ship (it would be nice to tell the AI either the ship itself or an NPC piloting a ship to follow and protect me or to add the ability to automactly return to a set \"Home dock\" and other missing but needed AI features, but only if an NPC is in control of the ship) Just play around with it and do so on a new universe as not to destroy whatever you have started so far.

Ithirahad

Arana'Aethi
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Yep, all of this would be really nice... Then I could stop being a pilot and start being a captain. As much as I dislike ship cores \"eating\" people when they enter them (WE NEED PILOT SEATS!), if it\'s just an AI bot I won\'t notice quite as much. Oh, and I won\'t die when the ship blows up.