Pre-gen faction modules

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I was wondering, is there a way to deactive or destroy the faction blocks on pirate space stations? The main reason for my asking is that it seems to have lootable chests on it, which are locked by the faction module. i was hoping to be able to use it as a base, but first I have to remove the faction block. So one last time, is there any way to get rid of the faction block, and claim the station for my own?

Reaction score
    ...blow the faction block to bits. Thats the only way unless your in their faction ^^

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I just encountered one of these as well, and shooting the faction module keeps saying 0 dmg... it doesnt seem to be destroyable :-/

Reaction score
    Missiles are easier to use, just crank the radius to 3 blocks (0%, and move the other 20/25% to damage), and you\'ll have it dead in one hit.

Reaction score
    Faction modules unlike all other blocks have 99% armor that means anything that hits it is reduced by 99%, in otherwords if you have a cannon that does 100 damage to a block with 0 armor, like grass, then it will do 1 damage to a faction module, and there is some weird math that anything below a certain point is just reduced to 0 damage regardless. So in otherwords, build a bigger gun.

Reaction score
    I end up just shooting the chests and grab the items as they float out, you can still damage the station unless this changed recently.