Praise Dave

Aesthetics

Dark Lord of the Sith
    Reaction score
    Excuse me, sir/madam? Do you have a moment to talk about our Lord and Saviour, Dancing Dave?
    Dancing Dave has many abilities one would consider unnatural. He has the power to walk on water, and survive being in a vacuum without a space helmet. If you convert to Daveism you will learn that Dancing Dave is the one true God (not pipe or cats, sorry jonty and schema) and you will be granted with Dave's powers too.

Also, please spare a moment to upvote Dancing Dave. He's got the moves.

Reaction score
    Excuse me, sir/madam? Do you have a moment to talk about our Lord and Saviour, Dancing Dave?
    Dancing Dave has many abilities one would consider unnatural. He has the power to walk on water, and survive being in a vacuum without a space helmet. If you convert to Daveism you will learn that Dancing Dave is the one true God (not pipe or cats, sorry jonty and schema) and you will be granted with Dave's powers too.

Also, please spare a moment to upvote Dancing Dave. He's got the moves.

I am dissapointed in myself for replying to this thread. This image has been seen and used many times before, from the starmade trailer. There have also been enough mocking threads about Dave character. No need for this one.
    Sorry to be a dissapointment, but please, if you want do discuss dave, sdo so on the already existing threads for it.

Aesthetics

Dark Lord of the Sith
    Reaction score
    It seems a couple of people didn't understand the obvious suggestion embedded within this post.