Power Auxiliary logic interaction

Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Purchased!
    As the title says, make it possible to activate-disable this new block using logic; many people complained that the new power system is inefficient and does not provide the same potential as the docked generators, but ... if this function is added, you could create "batteries" in ships or stations. For example, using the new sensor block, you could switch "batterys" when they reach an percentage, if the battery number 1 is empty, the system switch to the number 2 battery, putting the number 1 in recharge.

I think this could assuage the disappointment of people who want to get their Titans, a supply of continuous power, without having to worry all the time to press one button to quickly recharge their energy reserves.

Reactions: Sachys
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    This is often requested already several threads with the same idea. I for one like Gamel's idea of making it a computer and module run system like the rest of the hotbar activated systems. In any case I support your idea in any form they should be activatable by logic somehow.

Reactions: GalactusX