Possible solution to solve the bed and chair problem

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Currently the way beds are made in starmade is we use white and red armor blocks. From what i understand, the reason why beds are not added in the game is because there is no way to make an entity bigger than one block.

the solution i propose for beds is to make them a multi block structure. they will consist of a pillow block, and a mattress block. The way the pillow block is orientated will determine the direction in which the astronaut lays down.

That way, we can make beds in the ship, and we can make beds for large creatures, like larger than human aliens.

I also propose doing chairs this way. We can have the seat, which determines the orientation, and back and side pieces. this way we can have ZERO GRAVITY CHAIRS ON CEILINGS!!!

We can also for the side pieces, make them computer consoles: left side is the weapons main, right side is the slave, and the back is the effect. anyone sitting in these chairs would control this weapons array.

Reactions: Mariux

Mariux

Kittenator
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Silver 1
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Currently the way beds are made in starmade is we use white and red armor blocks. From what i understand, the reason why beds are not added in the game is because there is no way to make an entity bigger than one block.

the solution i propose for beds is to make them a multi block structure. they will consist of a pillow block, and a mattress block. The way the pillow block is orientated will determine the direction in which the astronaut lays down.

That way, we can make beds in the ship, and we can make beds for large creatures, like larger than human aliens.

I also propose doing chairs this way. We can have the seat, which determines the orientation, and back and side pieces. this way we can have ZERO GRAVITY CHAIRS ON CEILINGS!!!

We can also for the side pieces, make them computer consoles: left side is the weapons main, right side is the slave, and the back is the effect. anyone sitting in these chairs would control this weapons array.
    Is of approve