[Poll] Shop Features

What should shops include?

• A Search bar

Votes: 32 66.7%
    • A recent purchase History

Votes: 15 31.3%
    • Search with search history and purchase history

Votes: 16 33.3%
    • Skooma Plushies more valuable than Gold bars (Limited Edition Platinum Schema Plush Doll)

Votes: 24 50.0%
    • Banacos (Banana Tacos)

Votes: 13 27.1%
    • Favorites Subtab

Votes: 9 18.8%
    • Player shops double as a bank with complete transaction logs.

Votes: 17 35.4%

• Total voters

MossyStone48

Cmdr Deathmark
    Reaction score
    For your consideration some features for the SHOPS.

Also a happy idea for ship side shops that only dispense consumable goods once they are added to the game. Rebreather supplies, captains logs, helmets and other meta items plus whatever food, water and pressure suit supplies we end up getting.

Reaction score
    Needs to be an option for player owned shops to set more defined boundaries, and to see what purchases, deposits, and withdrawals were made.

Reactions: NeonSturm

ImperialDonut

Overlord of the North Pole
    Reaction score
    I just had a brainwave, personal shops could double as banks... a seperate credit storage to put all your hardearned cash in before tres dangeroux missions, no need to fear death, just make sure your shop is heavily guarded.

Anyway, personal shops should have logs, but thatll be for the new UI. I dont think shops need purchase history for customers tho, there are only so many blocks, and you sort of know what you purchase, it wouldnt add much. Search bar is a neccesity however.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    I think player shops should have buy + sell check boxes next to each item so you have better control over what it will buy and sell
    so if your only selling say hardened hull you can set it to sell only hardened hull and only buy the ingredients you need,

and for a bank idea an option to set a protected amount of credits so if you set a 10 million limit and the shop has 11 million credits in it, there is only 1 million credits available to buy items from other players

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    one thing that i hope to see is better categories for every kind block

NeonSturm

StormMaker
    Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Maybe a sort-option too, flpsantoss?

• +1 to deposit credits in Plex-Stores like any other items + have Plex-Stores interacting with shops (would make ship-shops (mass-)balanced).

• +1 for different currencies (1 _item_ = x credits) with most expensive as primary, ...
      • because bulk-edit everything to use Lava or Faction Modules instead of credits (example!) would take hours.

• +1 for a user-editable default hierarchy - incl favs!

Possible Issues:
    1. The search bar would help, but it would also take time - maybe too much - to search for a single item.
    2. You may have different favourites for buying and selling items too.

• How do you think about a scroll-able 2D image-array with a toolbox/pop-up for individual items?
      • How do you think about having this pop-up a tab-pair, where changing is done by hovering the right/left side of the shop area?
      • I would +1 it.

• Personally I approve a bigger shop window, because I use a 1920x1080 resolution.

Last edited by a moderator: