PlexUndeathinator and Borderlands.

Reaction score
    In Borderlands 2, there is a checkpoint system called 'new-u' owned by the games antagonists: Hyperion. When you die, a section of cash is taken and the machine mocks you in a formal, corporate voice. And it is funny as hell.

Now I love BL and so I propose this: Make the Undeathinators speak the quotes from the machine when you re spawn. I don't program so I don't know if this is a difficult/stupid request. Here's the vocals for ripping:
    Whoever makes this mod will win mad props, make me a very VERY happy Supra, earn countless fame, power and women (or men) and gets a free Handsome Jack punching bag.

Reaction score
    They cannot be used due to copyright infringements. However implementing any sort of text or vocal is possible (at least in theory).

Reaction score
    They cannot be used due to copyright infringements. However implementing any sort of text or vocal is possible (at least in theory).
    Well the guys at Skyrim modding communities haven't been sued for putting Thomas the Tank Engine or MLP or Rick Savage in. I though mods weren't under copyright?

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Mods are not copyright infringement however as seen in the old C&C Halo Mod corporations can and will shut you down if they want to.

(I don't know why Microsoft shut down the Halo mod since Halo Wars was only released on Xbox 360)

Reaction score
    Unless released into public domain everything is copyrighted (few exceptions - not going to discuss them here). Most companies tolerate minor copyright infringements, because they promote their product. You also have to take a look at country specific laws. There is "fair use" in the U.S. for example however there is no such thing in Germany where I live.