Please Help Me. I played Game when in beta/free and I can't play anymore :(

Reaction score
    Heylo! I am a starmade player and have been playing for a while. I took a break and layed other games for a while, and when i came back to SM I found it cost. I try'd to play by launching the game but it wont let me. Please help, I love this game and have been a player since beta.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1436811356,1436811301][/DOUBLEPOST]BUT!!!! I Only got onto the forums today. I generally only go to forums for help, and besides this I've never had any probs

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    The game is still free, and still alpha. Not even close to Beta.
    If you are on steam, use the Demo, it's the full version of the current game. If you are having issues, it is unrelated to not owning the game, as many people still dont and still play.

Any more details you can give?

Reaction score
    What happens is I open up starmade,
    The game is still free, and still alpha. Not even close to Beta.
    If you are on steam, use the Demo, it's the full version of the current game. If you are having issues, it is unrelated to not owning the game, as many people still dont and still play.

Any more details you can give?
    Sorry I meant alpha. But nope thats it thanks

AndyP

Customer Experience Manager
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Wired for Logic
    Please create a reference installation, to make sure its nothing on your end.

IF this does not work, get the content of the /logs directory and send it to us.

- Andy