Player/NPC Death skeleton animation

Reaction score
    Can we have a Player and NPC crew death animation with a tweakable despawn timers or decay steps. I would like to see the carnage of egress into a ship and or stations and seeing the dead limp body laying before my feet.

What would be absolutely beautiful is seeing damaged space suits with skeletons and or remains base on age of decomposition. That would make for epic adventure quest or someone stumbling on an old battle aboard a derelict station and finding the remains of the crew or whatever(aliens)...reminds me of a few space 1999 tv shows(i'm old-ish).

Ithirahad

Arana'Aethi
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Somewhat creepy. Abandoned structures that actually look abandoned yes, with the occasional space zombie or something perhaps ( :P ), random corpses in abandoned structures no.

Reaction score
    +100

Definitely yes! Frozen and slightly decomposed corpses, slowly rotating and floating through sparsely lit corridors with flickering light directly in front of you, right after boarding this abandoned space hulk through a hull breach... We know this scenario from countless sci-fi movies/games and it\'s always awesome xD

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    This is a great idea though that would mean that the sector would have to be loaded for the bodies to decompose. Though you could put some sort of thing for when a sector loads in automaticly ages the body based on how long its been. (Not gradualy but suddenly)