Read by Council Playable radio

ZektorSK

Poor boi from northern Hungary ^^
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    I have been playing a lot of GTA SA and ETS2 and noticed how it is dull without music... then I thought, what about making feature, that you can turn on any radio ?

I am personally listening to "Europa 2 SK" and it improves my work even more !

Bogdan

Grand Master of OOB
    Reaction score
    MusicMade
    This is musicmade, which plays mp3 files that you upload into the folder. If you manage to put recordings of radio could work there. Maybe also possible to have it somehow work through this on live radio though I recommend speaking to Megacrafter127 about it. (He should see this notice and reply I presume)

Reaction score
    • Councillor 3 Gold
    • Wired for Logic
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Starmade will be getting it's own music at some point soon(TM). Saber and Criss actually teased the menu music last Thursday during the official live-stream. The game will likely also get situational music and sound effects depending on what you are doing in game.

That being said a way to listen to your own music in game and override the default music ques would probably be a good idea.

ZektorSK

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    Starmade will be getting it's own music at some point soon(TM). Saber and Criss actually teased the menu music last Thursday during the official live-stream. The game will likely also get situational music and sound effects depending on what you are doing in game.

That being said a way to listen to your own music in game and override the default music ques would probably be a good idea.
    I don't think you understand me correctly...
    I was asking for a live stream radio, like Rádio EUROPA 2 ON-AIR

Bogdan

Grand Master of OOB
    Reaction score
    You could just have that running in the background while you play the game.

ZektorSK

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    You could just have that running in the background while you play the game.
    A one that is build for starmade would be more synchronized for it, so the sounds from starmade still can be heard while radio is played

Reaction score
    • Councillor 3 Gold
    • Wired for Logic
    • Top Forum Contributor
    I don't think you understand me correctly...
    I was asking for a live stream radio, like Rádio EUROPA 2 ON-AIR
    I understood:

"That being said a way to listen to your own music in game and override the default music ques would probably be a good idea."

If you put on the in game radio, which allows you to specify your own tracks, it would override the in game musical ques so you wouldn't have the games music trying to play over your music.

Reaction score
    But first, is sound un-borked?

Devs allways wanting to make new sounds/music, but it don't matter if the sound/music quits after the first 5 plays.

Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive
    • Likeable
    I think it would be cool to allow players to set a theme song for entities so that any player aligned near the entity hears the song if they have music turned on. Probably a non-starter, but would be cool.