Place angle blocks together with out extra ship

Reaction score
    I use an extra docked ship on a two block rail and raise it into place when I want to add angle textures like this...

Being able to do this with out the extra ship and with out having to raise th blocks into place would be awesome.

jayman38

Precentor-Primus, pro-tempore
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I agree.

One way to make this work was an idea I had to use master-slave mechanics to "complete" a wedge into a full block. That way, you aren't wasting a lot of resources on matching up thousands of texture and material combinations.

Essentially, my idea was to select one block as the master, which becomes the "extra material". Then slave the wedge to that master block, and the "master" block fills in the extra space around the wedge to create a full block. The wedge gets the full cube bounding box to match its appearance. The dev might even be able to apply this to other shapes, for even more flexibility.

This would have all kinds of applications to replace lag-susceptible docked elements. (different textures on opposite sides of walls, smooth angles on viewports, overall decoration benefits as you show, etc.