Pingperfect.com StarMade Server Hosting

Reaction score
    StarMade Dedicated Server Hosting US/EU/UK

Pingperfect are an established Game server provider who pride ourselves on providing the very best services at cheap prices. Our global network is tuned for the very best ping no matter where you are and its growing all the time.

StarMade Dedicated Server Hosting US/EU/UK

£0.30/$0.47 per slot 512MB ram per 10 additional slots minimum order 20 slots.

Link to Gameserver page - http://pingperfect.com/gameserver2.php

Direct link to StarMade - http://pingperfect.com/cart.php?a=confproduct&i=0

All our Starmade servers are hosted on our latest Intel E5 machines with a minimum of 64GB of ram 1Gb/s connections and SSD's for blazing fast performance, we have 4 Datacenters to choose from both hand picked and visited by ourselves to ensure the fastest possible speeds (Paris/St Louis/New York/Los Angeles)

One click updates, FTP access, Full access to all configurable settings through the web panel, free no obligation 24 hour trial to make sure you are happy with the server.

Upgrade/Downgrade/cancel anytime, Auto crash restarts, free webhosting/Mumble server

Deals on Teamspeak 3 at the moment 50% off with a StarMade server (Send us a support ticket about this)

Any questions or queries let me know by forum reply or by submitting a ticket on our site.

If you would like to give a server a test or just have a look at what one of our staff is working on (wont spoil the surprize but suffice to say at almost 2 Million blocks he has been working on it for quite some time, its at 5,3,-4) just join 109.169.18.153:57921 or view the current project overview at http://youtu.be/EkVypYbbbjc

Other Services and information

Game Server Hosting
    - Over 60 games available
    - Worldwide network tuned for perfect pings
    - Very competitive prices
    - 24/7 Expert help
    - Support via Tickets, Xfire, Skype, Livechat

Virtual Dedicated Servers
    - UK based
    - 24/7 Expert help
    - VDS's hosted on high end hardware

Admin Bots
    - Perfect way to automatically admin your gameserver
    - hosted on the same server as your gameserver to maximize speed

Webhosting
    - UK based webhosting
    - 24/7 Expert help

Web Design
    - contact us today for professional web design

Why choose Pingperfect?

- All Pingperfect Staff are gamers who want to help build communities, clans and enjoy some good old-fashioned gaming.

- All of our staff are highly qualified in the latest technologies and have expert understanding of the all aspects of gameservers

- 5 world wide Datacenter locations which are chosen specifically for gaming performance not costs!

UK: London
    EU: France
    USA: St Louis / New York / Los Angeles / *NEW* Seattle

- All gameservers are fully protected by our own in-house backup strategies in case you need to retrieve vital game configs.

- All servers are on 1Gigabit Ports with unlimited traffic

- Servers are setup within 10 minutes of receiving payments and we have a 24/7/365 support ticket system should you need to contact us.

All servers over 2.50 GBP / 4 USD / 3 EURO come with free webhosting and mysql database

We accept payment via PayPal (you can also pay via credit/debit card using PayPal)

In the very unlikely event that you are not happy with our gameservers, all of our gameservers come with a 48 hour 100% money back guarantee

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    I have had a great experience with pingperfect. The servers are high spec, the gamepanel is always having new features added, they let you know 24hrs before any maintenance, and if you have an issue, you will always get the same support staff so they know about all quirks in your servers. 10/10

Reaction score
    Thank you for the review :) we always try our best to make our customers have a perfect experience

FYI - new build video up http://youtu.be/N5UPh7Ivjik

therimmer96

Reaction score
    Seriously, my service with PingPerfect just keeps getting better and better. Apparently my servers CPU load was running high quite alot, so they moved me to a new server with a better proccessor, FOR FREE. Then after purchasing a webdomain for my server, they set it all up for me after guiding me through the bits they had no control over. Then I remember that my server comes with a free webhosting deal, which in itself is awesome, but that then comes with 1 free email address or you can set up a catch all.

This is the only hosting company I have found that does a deal like this, and still promises to beat any price I find. This is an amazing service, with the best round the clock support staff ever, and they deserve much more attention than they get.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    PingPerfect is more responsive, accurate, and opens more oppurtunities than any server for my faction. The price is agreeable, and I\'m glad that PingPerfect will host my server. Thank you.

jorgekorke

bottom text
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    Is it possible to someone tell me which servers uses PingPerfect ? I am seriously thinking on changing my provider, so I\'d like to see the results in an actual \" action \"

Reaction score
    I havent personally Owned a PingPerfect server but i was there during the Lightning Sphere Stream and I was impressed with what PingPerfect done to minimize the lag and give everyone a smooth a server as possible :)

If in the near future i rent a server I\'ll definately use these. :3

ThisIsOneCrazyMonkey

therimmer96

Reaction score
    sm.infinitehavoc.co.uk:57921 That is my public server, hosted by pingperfect. It is awesomely smooth and reliable. It even hosts the lightning sphere livestreams XD

Reaction score
    All the comments are very much appreciated :) Credulo if your still not sure come speak to us on live chat or skype

jorgekorke

bottom text
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    All righty, pass me your skype name and I\'ll be adding you in no time, so we can discuss it further.

I\'m interested for looking the test server, check if the server can handle combat as well, which is a very weak part from my actual provider - and extremely annoying, because I host several PvE missions along.

therimmer96

Reaction score
    PingPerfect supports all versions of starmade, including the dev builds and prebuilds

Reaction score
    ...,including the dev builds and prebuilds

alleluyah :D

Reaction score
    Mr Rimmer is correct, we support any version of Starmade (Although the only versions you can install through the game panel would be the latest stable/dev/prebuild, anything else just upload it to the server and drop us a ticket to extract)

Reaction score
    Hi GeneralBLT13

For questions such as that please always submit a support ticket as these forums are not a supported method of assistance. All our servers are updated automatically to the latest release when the system gets to them but if you want to do it manually just hit the updates button in your game panel then install the relevant patch.