Bug Pick up rails and stuff

Aesthetics

Dark Lord of the Sith
    Reaction score
    "Pick up, for fucks sake"
    Like the girl I tried to call last week, pick up rails aren't very good at picking up. Assuming that pick up rails are only supposed to send an object to the rail nearest the pick up rail, they don't. Instead they'll send you wherever the fuck you were docked to before, even if you were 100m away, 200m away, a kilometre away, or the length of Nuclear Doughnut's Dumbbell titan and back, which is quick far. The problem is not with the ship being picked up, it is with the rail itself - I'm sure. Either way I hope its able to pick up sooner or later - it'd be the first thing that picks up on me this year.

Reaction score
    Are you referring to pickup points? If so, they will grab any rail docker within three meters of themselves and deposit that rail docker onto the rail that the pickup point is touching.

Aesthetics

Dark Lord of the Sith
    Reaction score
    Are you referring to pickup points? If so, they will grab any rail docker within three meters of themselves and deposit that rail docker onto the rail that the pickup point is touching.
    Yes. But the problem is, it isn't depositing said rail docker onto the nearest rail.