Read by Council Persistent toolbars in creative mode between game sessions.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Would it be possible to maintain a users selection of blocks for creative mode between game sessions. Losing connection or needing to sign off in the middle of a project can be frustrating as you spend a few min each time resetting your toolbar once you get be back in.

I know this is a small thing, but it would be appreciated.

Exozen

C-D SOLDIER
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Agree, but one thing: Fix "trash" for creative mode, it doesn't work at all. Once you put items in all 10 slots you'd never be able to get the free spaces back again.

Benevolent27

Join the Dark Side
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Would it be possible to maintain a users selection of blocks for creative mode between game sessions. Losing connection or needing to sign off in the middle of a project can be frustrating as you spend a few min each time resetting your toolbar once you get be back in.

I know this is a small thing, but it would be appreciated.
    This is one of my pet peeves with StarMade. I have to rest my creative bar a lot. I think it should work like a personal storage bar and remember the status.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Agree, but one thing: Fix "trash" for creative mode, it doesn't work at all. Once you put items in all 10 slots you'd never be able to get the free spaces back again.
    Don't you just drag a new item over, and it replaces the one there? Shift-clicking on an occupied slot could also clear the slot.