Pax Invictius [Heavy Roleplay]

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Purchased!
    Coming soon!
    SEE NEW THREAD FOR UPDATES.

From the maker of Epoch of Desolation, End Of Humanity, comes Pax Invictius. (Meaning Unconquered Peace, more on that later.)

The year? 2310.
    Earth is not but a memory long passed for those still alive.
    Earth is dead. Sol is forgotten in everything but the rallying cry of men and women everywhere:

"Ave Sol!"
    There was once a vaguely mars like planet called New Terra, in which, a small colony of human settlers escaped before a rouge planet smashed into Earth, causing Earth to be annihilated in mere seconds of raw destruction.

This colony was called Eden.
    And in it, humans once again began to thrive and survive after the destruction of Earth.
    Unfortunately, the colony ended up splitting in half due to debates over terraforming New Terra.
    Eden wanted to turn New Terra into a Earth-Like planet.
    The splinter colony, called Plymouth, wanted to adapt to the harsh environment of New Terra.
    When a terraforming experiment by Eden goes wrong, it unleashes a life-annihilating bacterial dubbed The Blight.
    After a long series of events and war, a new star-ship is launched to the stars to locate a new home.
    What the colonists on the first ship did not know, was that a second ship existed.
    Both colonies had constructed a escape ship, and soon left for different parts of the galaxy.
    Unfortunately, they happened to be right next to each other in terms of intergalactic space, and after the events of the past, tensions are high. War is inevitable.
    After 30 years of peace, things have begun to break down.
    Undeathinator technology allows for lives to be lived over and over again.
    Chose your faction.
    Chose your path.
    Survive.
    And remember...
    Extinction is not a option.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    What are your feelings on power and shield generator cores? I like RP and am signed up for T.C. when I return to school (where there is internet) but I'm excited right now for docked power generator cores. I want to play on a server devoted to them, that is designed to require all big ships to have them.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Purchased!
    The descendents of Eden and Plymouth...
    The Nyx Initative
    "non lucror, exposita scientia, ad astra"
    "not for money, for discovering knowledge, approach the heavens"

Born out of technological superiority to Plymouth, the Nyx initiative was the first of the two factions to settle and reclaim a place among the stars for Humanity. Nyx relies on technological superiority in it's battles to survive, and not brute force. The Nyx initiative is headed by Elder Nguyen. (ships and more will be posted later, same for the faction below)

The A.E.G.I.S Project
    "Per aspera ad astra"
    "Through hardships to the stars"

The second of the two colonies to reclaim a place among the stars, the A.E.G.I.S Project has always relied on sheer force in order to win it's battles. Where as the Nyx Initiative is technologically advanced past what the A.E.G.I.S Project has, which is barely beyond what Plymouth had once they left New Terra. The leadership of the A.E.G.I.S Project is fairly democratic, everyone has a say in what goes on.
    Stay tuned for more!

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Hardware Store
    The descendents of Eden and Plymouth...
    The Nyx Initative

Born out of technological superiority to Plymouth, the Nyx initiative was the first of the two factions to settle and reclaim a place among the stars for Humanity. Nyx relies on technological superiority in it's battles to survive, and not brute force. The Nyx initiative is headed by Elder Nguyen. (ships and more will be posted later, same for the faction below)

The A.E.G.I.S Project

The second of the two colonies to reclaim a place among the stars, the A.E.G.I.S Project has always relied on sheer force in order to win it's battles. Where as the Nyx Initiative is technologically advanced past what the A.E.G.I.S Project has, which is barely beyond what Plymouth had once they left New Terra.
    Stay tuned for more!
    I love the logos, especially the one of the Nyx Initiative

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Purchased!
    Few and far, really, humanity is still fairly endangered with only about 30,000 individuals.

Reaction score
    Hi Admiralkio,

Is this server active yet? Im new to Starmade and looking to join a server that is just starting up.

Thanks

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Purchased!
    The server is not active yet, there is still a lot of work to be done to get it operational.

Reaction score
    This sounds amazing. I've been playing SM for quite a while now but haven't been too active. I like to Roleplay and think this will be a great server, the story is really good.

Reaction score
    Hey admiralkia do you want any help or something? Also how are you setting up the biographys?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Purchased!
    Help with construction is always appreciated, and more information about the lore and the player application template will be posted at a later time.

Snk

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Top Forum Contributor
    If you'd like, I could construct something small. Like a drone or a starter shuttle.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Purchased!
    Both would be nice, i shall PM you both with more information soon. (a few days)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Purchased!
    (just noticed my horrid grammar..gonna fix that.)
    Nyx-A.E.G.I.S Cold War.

A short period of time after each colony resettled among the stars on their respective worlds, the two came into contact with each other.
    Contact was initially peaceful, but it was nearly all out war if the captain of the Nyx Initiative scout ship
    Stargazer had not taken the appropriate actions to keep it from occurring.
    Although, before trade relations could be established, political grievances emerged from old colonial leaders, leading to what is called now, the Cold War.
    Tensions are running high currently, and both sides are gearing up for the inevitable.

[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]
    [ENGAGE CIPHER CC333-Av5555QUANTUM]

[CONNECTION SECURED]
    /:LOGIN
    /:ENTER PASSWORD: **********
    /:ACCESS GRANTED.
    /:WELCOME, ADMIN.
    /:>Open ccmt3.qvf
    /:>Opening...
    /:>Decrypting..
    /:>Decryption complete.
    /:>[TRANSMISSION BEGIN]

ShaD3: 2It's nice to see old protocols still work, now that we're at war with Nyx.
    A1ic3: 1What? It's official now?
    ShaD3: 4Yeah, the council just declared war.
    A1ic3: 7This isn't good. Not in the slightest.
    ShaD3: 3I agree, we must take action..
    A1ic3: 4Calm yourself, let's see how things go.
    ShaD3: 1I'l give it three weeks.
    A1ic3: 6That's perfect.
    ShaD3: 8Sizhut, the Savants are onto us. Going to end the comm.
    A1ic3: 9Good luck.
    ShaD3: 0You too.

[Transmission END]
    [Logout detected]

Last edited: