Pax Invictius [Heavy Roleplay] (NEW THREAD)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Purchased!
    I am proud to present..
    Pax Invictius
    Forum link: http://paxinvictius.freeforums.net/
    See you there!
    REVISED LORE(WIP)

C.E 2450
    Orion Arm/Galactic Core

Three hundred and fifty years ago, a extinction event took place on Earth. A massive asteroid struck Earth, fracturing the planet into pieces.
    However, two evacuation ships escaped with the best and brightest of Humanity. These two colonies eventually settled on a planet called New Terra, and were aware they both existed.
    They were called Eden and Plymouth.
    Peace reigned between the colonies for fifty years. Trade and cultural exchange flourished.

Plymouth
    moved towards more industrial and modernistic tendencies, their technology crude but effective. They adopted a hybrid of communism and capitalism; free trade still reigned, but everyone got a basic allowance of credits to live on, no matter what they did...of course, it was still more lucrative to work than to do nothing. Plymouth has an elected Senate and President, which is currently Terrence R. Arleigh.

Eden moved towards more technological and sustainable tendencies, their technology advanced and efficient. Born out of this technological advantage was a utopian world. Technological advancement in Nyx progressed rapidly; first-generation strong AI, energy shielding, advanced alloys. It all came together to make a technological juggernaut, in contrast to the industrial juggernaut that Plymouth is. Eden moved towards a Federation-style government, with an elected council of Consulates, and two Consuls; one for the military, one for the civilian sector.
    Current civilian Consul is Terra Lanais.
    Current military Consul is Nguyen Terrant.

Soon after, though, troubles began in the two colonies. Tensions were mounting over resources and space, and eventually the old rivalries from Earth emerged, leading to the Contact War.
    The Contact War left both sides devastated after 25 years of constant fighting, including nuclear exchanges. New Terra was dying, and so was the populous. Both sides eventually understood that they could not share the same planet, and they built new colony ships, spreading out like seeds on the wind...
    They, however, eventually formed the two factions listed below.
    The Nyx Initiative and the A.E.G.I.S Project.

The Breakdown Wars
    After the Nyx Initiative and the A.E.G.I.S Project were founded, tensions on both sides became heated after contact was re-established after the Great Diaspora, a great exodus of people from New Terra across the galaxy.
    The 1st Breakdown War occurred when a Nyx patrol cutter fired a shot in anger at an A.E.G.I.S frigate, sparking the interstellar conflict. Nyx had the technological edge during the 1st and 2nd Breakdown War, and ultimately came out as the victor in both due to technological advantage. However, the AEGIS Project was rapidly catching up in terms of technology. Hyper-velocity rail-guns and experimental plasma cannons began to appear - Nyx stepped up their game.

The peace between the 1st Breakdown War and 2nd Breakdown War only lasted 30 years before the AEGIS Project launched a counter-attack and caught Nyx off guard, but they woke the sleeping giant, so to say. Nyx unleashed devastating bio-weapons and planet-destroying weapons upon the AEGIS Project, and eventually forcing the AEGIS Project to surrender, thus ending the 2nd Breakdown War. These weapons eventually lead to the Haven Accords, A code of laws forbidding the use of any planet-destroying, or bio-weapon in any conflict.

Nyx Initiative
    "Fiat justitia ruat caelum"
    "Let justice be done though the heavens fall."
    The Initiative was born out of the handful of colonies which had escaped New Terra, mostly the Eden faction. Reunification was rapid, and technological development soared into a golden age until the 1st Breakdown War, when Nyx turned it's technology from peace into destruction. Nyx has well over 40 billion citizens across 7 highly industrialized and populated colony worlds, Haven, Eden, Northridge, Proxima, Solaris, Polaris, and Athena.
    The Nyx war-fleet is vast and downright deadly, with their new line of battle-cruisers, the Independence-class coming online, the first of the class: NIMV Dreadnaught.

A.E.G.I.S Project
    "Si vis pacem, para bellum"
    "If you wish for peace, be prepared for war."

The A.E.G.I.S Project was created out of necessity - the handful of Plymouth settlers that had escaped were struggling to maintain order and peace in their section of space, unlike Nyx. Pirates and bandits ran amok, brush-fire wars were common and often times were started out of sheer spite for one another. First, only three of the eight Plymouth colonies joined the Project, and then more were slowly brought into the fold over time, the name of these colonies: Armstrong, Luxembourg, Washington, Columbia, New York, Alaska, New Arkhangelsk, Liberty, and Sirius. The AEGIS Project has a population of 32 billion over these eight worlds.

RULES
    The final say in ANY argument comes down to the admin.
    The admin's word is law.
    If you have a issue with the decision of an admin, please take it to PMs.

1. Keep OOC chatter to a minimum.
    2. Don't be a odious miscreant. This is the fastest way to get on the administrations bad side.
    3. Do not bring ships larger than frigates near planets. This can, and will cause lag.
    4. Keep ships under 500k mass (5 million blocks)
    5. Do not enter into combat with someone without an RP reason. i.e, being a pirate.
    6. Do not steal ships without the permission of the owner and proper RP.
    7. Follow all other rules.
    8. Respect other players. If you have read the rules, put the words Fiat justitia et pereat mundus in the Misc section of your application.

Last edited:
    Reactions: Rissaach
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Purchased!
    I had the wrong IP in, whoops..
    HERES THE ACTUAL IP
    198.100.148.195:4242

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Purchased!
    Attention: the OOC leader of the AEGIS faction, SpartanB145, has returned from a extended hiatus. Let the war continue!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Purchased!
    Presenting the Eridanus Aerospace Modular Ship System

Here we see a basic EAMSS shipl, outfitted with a Light Ion Drive™, Armored Command Module™, and Light Cargo Module™.
    Want to expand your EAMSS frame? No problem! Simple see your local Eridanus Aerospace representative (admin)
    For the uninitiated, this is the starter ship which can be expanded via a modular system.

Reactions: Rissaach
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Purchased!
    Server is up-to-date, mining has been boosted to 10x.
    UPCOMING EVENT: BATTLE OF CV1-BV2
    A border-sector between Nyx and AEGIS, holding something rather important to BOTH sides.
    A ancient, mysterious warp-gate.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Purchased!
    Hey, guys! Admiralkio here. We've got a snazzy new look to our forums, and soon to come; a new website!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Purchased!
    Hello again! I am proud to announce we have a Teamspeak at 198.100.148.195. Drop by, i'm online from 3PM EST to 12PM.

Reaction score
    Hey there, I'm looking for a good server to be a regular on. I'm pretty new to Starmade, so forgive me if my knowledge of the community is lacking, but how active are you guys?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Purchased!
    Hi, Dnervix! Our community is small and growing, and it's full of individuals willing to help. Admins included!