Organization of inventory and chests

Reaction score
    Good evening !

Would it be possible that there is a button for storing inventory with many options ?
    (The idea comes from Inventory Tweaks, a mod for the game Minecraft which range inventories)

Kind regards.

Zyrr

Chronic Troublemaker
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Could you elaborate a little more, possibly? Thanks.

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    starmade isnt moddable in this sense yet, but it would be a nice built in feature. a mod should move this to suggestions

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    Could you elaborate a little more, possibly? Thanks.
    I believe he refers to one of the Many minecraft mod that allow you to press a button, and everything is "sorted". Like putting all the Hull blocks at the top of the chest, followed by maybe weapons, functional parts, etc etc. I really don't see why we need this anyways :u its not like Starmade has that many different blocks, plus you can access any plex storage from any storage :u so with a little bit of memory work and many 5 minutes to set up a system, you'd be fine.

Derp

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    is it possible to program it to the game? It is true that sort the blocks is a little long and if it is not possible to do so if there was way to rename the coffers ?

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    I have no idea what you mean, but you can not mod it into the game as of yet (modding support will come when the game is more stable). And as for adding it to Vanilla, it seems like a minor thing that only a portion want :u I dunno, it just sorta screams "MOD" to me :p